Sports & Recreation

RFD Raptors Lounge - NBA CHAMPIONS!

Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3276 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Crinkle_cut wrote: Did you do the Bills Tour with Elite Sport Tours?

For us, obnoxiousness wasn't an issue, because the movies were so loud, it only allowed you to speak to the person beside you and no one else.
For those that wanted to sleep on the bus ride, they just put on their hoodies and took a nap.
yea, it was with elite.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
2623 posts
167 upvotes
stevelam wrote: Sportsinteraction.com

If you're new, just be wary of sign up bonuses. Some people don't realize there's a rollover requirement before you can actually withdraw any winnings.
Nice!! Just signed up and won with betting $200 on the Raptors tonight! LOL.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 23, 2005
5980 posts
150 upvotes
Crinkle_cut wrote: Nice!! Just signed up and won with betting $200 on the Raptors tonight! LOL.
good job!
nice what was the payout
images are not permitted in sigs
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
2623 posts
167 upvotes
Tomy wrote: good job!
nice what was the payout
Odds was 1.6, so $320 payout.

Funny thing is, since I was new to the site, I bet $100 on Raptors, they asked if I wanted to bet on some +20 line bet....I said yes, then decided no.

I thought my bet didnt go through, so bet $100 on Raptors, and clicked Bet. Then saw my balance was at $0, and now had $200 riding on the Raptors!!! Totally not my intention.

Anyways, will be interesting to see the odds against the Cavs. If Lebron or Love play to their expectation, I think we will lose.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 4, 2006
4434 posts
216 upvotes
Crinkle_cut wrote: Anyways, will be interesting to see the odds against the Cavs. If Lebron or Love play to their expectation, I think we will lose.
The Cavs bench is atrocious. Cavs will build a lead in the first, and it'll even out come half-time. Happens every game with them.

If the Cavs big 3 don't score 70+ and play big minutes, they lose. The key to the Raps winning, is keeping it competitive against the Cavs starters, then punishing their second unit.

Sweet Lou should have a field day against their second unit.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
7744 posts
2588 upvotes
Mississauga
kennyhohoho wrote: The Cavs bench is atrocious. Cavs will build a lead in the first, and it'll even out come half-time. Happens every game with them.

If the Cavs big 3 don't score 70+ and play big minutes, they lose. The key to the Raps winning, is keeping it competitive against the Cavs starters, then punishing their second unit.

Sweet Lou should have a field day against their second unit.
How is the Cavs defense - I haven't really watched any of their highlights nor the previous Raptors vs Cavs game. If their defense is crap, Raptors can win on just sheer offense since they are one of the highest scoring teams this season.

It's been fun to watch them win games where their defense wasn't all there, but they just shoot the lights out. Kind of like how the Mavs and Suns were years ago when they had like zero defense and would just throw up 110pts almost every game - against Western Conference teams no less. Haha.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 8, 2007
23363 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
kenchau wrote: How is the Cavs defense - I haven't really watched any of their highlights nor the previous Raptors vs Cavs game. If their defense is crap, Raptors can win on just sheer offense since they are one of the highest scoring teams this season.

It's been fun to watch them win games where their defense wasn't all there, but they just shoot the lights out. Kind of like how the Mavs and Suns were years ago when they had like zero defense and would just throw up 110pts almost every game - against Western Conference teams no less. Haha.
They have no shot-blocking big. :D Just start James Johnson and put him on Lebron and the Raps should win. :D
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
2623 posts
167 upvotes
Big problem in last game that we played them and won, was Varejao. He had a field day over Jonas in the first quarter. Walking around him, and it showed Jonas can't handle the big guys physically.

If Love and Lebron can put up 60+ pts, I think the Raps will lose. But when they both put up breaks, and Lebron stands and watches defensively (like replays showed him not going for a rebound near him), then we will win. Its a crap shoot to be honest. WIll be interesting to see the moneyline odds when they come out tomorrow.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 8, 2007
23363 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
Crinkle_cut wrote: Big problem in last game that we played them and won, was Varejao. He had a field day over Jonas in the first quarter. Walking around him, and it showed Jonas can't handle the big guys physically.
They used a motion offense, so it wasn't the case of physicality rather agility. Amir and Patterson would be a better match up. If they have this mismatch, give the ball to JV and let him pound them.

JV went 4 for 5 with 5 rebounds and 2 blocks in 26 minutes. He had 5 fouls though. Guy shot 80% should've gotten him the ball down low for more shots.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3833 posts
1607 upvotes
Toronto
I'd be scared to bet on the Raptors game against the Cavaliers. They've won 4-straight since their loss to the Raptors, including a 26-point victory over 2nd-place Washington. The NBA also has too much invested in Lebron to see the Raptors snuff out his hot streak and beat him again without their All-Star in the lineup this time.

I'd watch for the refs to call some quick early fouls on Lowry to get his butt on the bench, and then allow the Cavs to try and pull away early...
Member
User avatar
Oct 18, 2014
286 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Since Demar is out for the season I see the Raptors going 40-42 for the year. Tough break considering the hot start they've had. Next year boys!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 8, 2007
23363 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
pintobean wrote: I'd be scared to bet on the Raptors game against the Cavaliers. They've won 4-straight since their loss to the Raptors, including a 26-point victory over 2nd-place Washington. The NBA also has too much invested in Lebron to see the Raptors snuff out his hot streak and beat him again without their All-Star in the lineup this time.

I'd watch for the refs to call some quick early fouls on Lowry to get his butt on the bench, and then allow the Cavs to try and pull away early...
They've won 5 straight but didn't look good vs the Knicks. On the back-to-back, we got this game at home!!!

Top