RFD Raptors Lounge - NBA CHAMPIONS!

Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3276 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
kevindurant1 wrote: LOL Psubs trolling.
I don't think he is.

Colangelo is the one who acquired him... as well as the rest of the starting lineup if I may add!!!!
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23363 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
Tomy wrote: masai traded/signed patterson, lou will, vasquez, hansborough, chuck hayes.. best of all, got rid of bargnani for 2016 first rounder.
basically our whole bench :D
[IMG]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000405 ... large.jpeg[/IMG]

Masai did turn a good team into a great team but let's never forget BC's contributions. BC also hired Casey.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
13940 posts
3215 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Psubs wrote: Masai did turn a good team into a great team but let's never forget BC's contributions. BC also hired Casey.
Who shouldn't have been resigned as head coach. What the hell was Ujiri thinking? Casey almost cost us tonight's game!
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23363 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone interested in acquiring Jeremy Lin? He's consistently shot 44% from the field and 34% from 3. I know Vasquez loves it here but is chemistry tampering worth it?

Raptors trades: Vasquez and Hansborough
Lakers trade: Jeremy Lin

PG Lowry - Lin
SG Derozan - Lou
SF Ross - JJohnson
PF Amir - Patterson - Hayes
C Valanciunas - Amir - Nogueira

The Lakers could use Hansborough's grit and Nogueira could cover his minutes.

Reunite Lin and Fields!!!

Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9691 posts
1905 upvotes
Toronto
Psubs wrote: Anyone interested in acquiring Jeremy Lin? He's consistently shot 44% from the field and 34% from 3. I know Vasquez loves it here but is chemistry tampering worth it?

PG Lowry - Lin
SG Derozan - Lou
SF Ross - JJohnson

You kidding me ?!?! Vasquez alone is waaaaay better than Lin. Hell, I wouldn't even trade psycho T for Lin straight up.
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23363 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
4flava wrote: You kidding me ?!?! Vasquez alone is waaaaay better than Lin. Hell, I wouldn't even trade psycho T for Lin straight up.
He's only better with regards to turnovers. Whoa, advance metrics are crazy. While Lin's true shooting % is a nice 56.7 but Lin is negative with defensive win shares and Vasquez is actually 0.3.

Hmmm, maybe just stay the course, even at the deadline if things are the same. I guess Oakland in MLB this past season would be a good comparison. The trades looked better on paper but they just weren't the same.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3833 posts
1607 upvotes
Toronto
Psubs wrote: Anyone interested in acquiring Jeremy Lin? He's consistently shot 44% from the field and 34% from 3. I know Vasquez loves it here but is chemistry tampering worth it?

PG Lowry - Lin
SG Derozan - Lou
SF Ross - JJohnson

Wait, aren't you the one who's constantly saying that GV is going to be the guy to lure Durant to TO since they're former teammates? Now you want to dump him for the most overpaid backup PG in the league? Step out of the vehicle sir. How much have you had to drink tonight? :lol:
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2012
3081 posts
324 upvotes
Mississauga

PG Lowry - Lin
SG Derozan - Lou
SF Ross - JJohnson

Nope Lin to me has less upside then Vasquez, any trade i would make is to add more interior toughness to this team i would actually would not mind bringing someone like Joel Anthony in for a playoff run.
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23363 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
pintobean wrote: Wait, aren't you the one who's constantly saying that GV is going to be the guy to lure Durant to TO since they're former teammates? Now you want to dump him for the most overpaid backup PG in the league? Step out of the vehicle sir. How much have you had to drink tonight? :lol:
True but it's so far away. lol

Maybe with Demar out and Vasquez playing so many minutes is making me stir crazy. 16-5 ain't too shabby. :D
olek86 wrote: Nope Lin to me has less upside then Vasquez, any trade i would make is to add more interior toughness to this team i would actually would not mind bringing someone like Joel Anthony in for a playoff run.
Where is Anthony? Who could you trade, Steimsma so the other team saves money?
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2012
3081 posts
324 upvotes
Mississauga
[QUOTE=Psubs;2
Where is Anthony? Who could you trade, Steimsma so the other team saves money?[/quote]
0831179]True but it's so far away. lol

Maybe with Demar out and Vasquez playing so many minutes is making me stir crazy. 16-5 ain't too shabby. :D

He is in Detroit, feel like he would be a good inside defender to have in the playoffs.