Sports & Recreation

RFD Raptors Lounge

Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
cheapmeister wrote: FVV scores 21pts! What was with everyone on here saying he isn't any good?
My crystal ball was broken, I am sorry.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2004
1284 posts
795 upvotes
Markham
That was an amazing game!

And now the Raptors have officially gotten further than ever before in franchise history with their 3rd ECF win.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2614 posts
807 upvotes
Woodbridge
l1197493 wrote: The Bucks are a broken team. Did they even lose 2 games in a row the entire season let alone 3 games?
This is the first time all season Bucks have lost 3 in a row.....they had back-to-back losses against the Jazz and Suns.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
2195 posts
3572 upvotes
Toronto
cheapmeister wrote: FVV scores 21pts! What was with everyone on here saying he isn't any good?
Seems FVV saw the posts in this thread and decided it was time to prove us wrong.

Still, its just 2 games you’ve shown up, Fred. Prove us wrong and score 20 next game and we’ll shut up.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2017
5182 posts
3058 upvotes
Fred is forgiven. Brogdon was balling tonight, but Fred kept us in it.

One game away. Caveat is also home court advantage should we pull it off.

Let that sink in.......

Edit: Holy hell never seen so many users in a raps thread browsing
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4647 upvotes
Montréal
I TRIPLED my money betting on the Raps baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....OK, so I only bet 10$ :D

Still, had the faith!
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2653 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
UrbanPoet wrote: I always believed in vanvleet.
The vansheet thing is only bc im mad knowing he can do better!
I'm a firm believer he feels a lot of stress gone now that his wife had their child. Probably why he played a lot looser.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
4550 posts
2623 upvotes
FVV just had a son before game 4 so he’s re-motivated!! Hitting those 3s was so SWEETTTTT!!!!!
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11823 posts
5910 upvotes
Giannis was subbed out because he tweaked his ankle when he accidentally stepped on Kawhi Leonard's foot and needed time to recover.

He was subbed back in after the next play.

[/b]
l1197493 wrote: The Bucks are a broken team. Did they even lose 2 games in a row the entire season let alone 3 games?

The Double OT loss broke them. And Giannis sat out with 1 minute left to play and only down by 2 in the 4th tonight

The final straw was blaming Drake for losing when he's not even playing the game, just heckling and massaging the coach to annoy them
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
MyNameWasTaken wrote: Fred is forgiven. Brogdon was balling tonight, but Fred kept us in it.

One game away. Caveat is also home court advantage should we pull it off.

Let that sink in.......

Edit: Holy hell never seen so many users in a raps thread browsing
The gate was just opened on the bandwagon. All aboard!
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1608 posts
389 upvotes
sg2386 wrote: Trying to figure out where Milton is.
“Hey Google, where is Milton?”
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
2086 posts
1077 upvotes
BC
XFactor11 wrote: Giannis was subbed out because he tweaked his ankle when he accidentally stepped on Kawhi Leonard's foot and needed time to recover.

He was subbed back in after the next play.

[/b]
Did not step on Kawhi, just his momentum and the grip on his shoes..

If anyone watching thru league pass, you can see how silent their fans are...those singing and dancing do not probably care about the game (mostly women)...
They even copied the jurassic park..lol..
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2391 posts
683 upvotes
Vancouver Island
I take everything back I said about FVV, holy what a bounce back.

Reading the Milwaukee twitter feed, there’s a lot of salt - every post is about the refs.
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12392 posts
6573 upvotes
Vaughan
Rob76 wrote: I take everything back I said about FVV, holy what a bounce back.

Reading the Milwaukee twitter feed, there’s a lot of salt - every post is about the refs.
I don't blame them. Their "normal" is Giannis getting calls every single time he drives (despite travelling, charging, or legit play-on), so when that's not happening, "refs suck".

EDIT: Wow Raptors had 31 free throw attempts against Milwaukee's 18. Didn't even feel like it.
Last edited by kenchau on May 23rd, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5752 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
Its interesting, from a Bucks fan perspective, they were up 2 - 0, now lost 3 on a row, a collapse of the franchise.

Mad Salt.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2017
5182 posts
3058 upvotes
rebel_rfd wrote: Its interesting, from a Bucks fan perspective, they were up 2 - 0, now lost 3 on a row, a collapse of the franchise.

Mad Salt.
Nah, Bucks came a long way. We still have one more game, but Bucks is a legit franchise moving forward. They'll definitely be back

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)