• Dec 19th, 2009 5:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2004
1743 posts
268 upvotes
Mississauga
hazman wrote: There is the New Generation Grill, a little west on the north side of the road, the sushi is the same, same owners, name etc.
Yep, been there. However, I've only tried the AYCE Korean BBQ there, which was pretty good.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2002
2863 posts
133 upvotes
Markham
lz7j wrote: Shane, Cyril, Spence - what would be a better date for you guys? What about Sunday, Dec 20?
Actually I have to use up tonnes of vacation, so I'm off from the Dec 20th until Jan 4th. So anytime "should" be okay.

But Dec 20 works well for me.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2008
1301 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
lz7j wrote: Shane, Cyril, Spence - what would be a better date for you guys? What about Sunday, Dec 20?
18, 19 and 20th is out for me :o
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
422 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
I'm in if it's Thursday - at Raps game on Friday.
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
422 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
lz7j wrote: Ok, 17th it is!
Nice.

Should we bring our cameras? I got a new macro I need practice with for that big contract...

Far as I know, New Generation Sushi (the one with the murdered cook, lol) is open again. The other one - the New Generation 2nd location grill - is only KBBQ.
[OP]
Oct 29, 2005
972 posts
54 upvotes
sabesh wrote: I'm good for Thursday. Tentative for Friday. Has "new generation" re-opened after one cook killed the other one? Their food is better than "sushi on bloor" (same street).
Sam, it looks like a good night to shoot "step into my office" ;)
[OP]
Oct 29, 2005
972 posts
54 upvotes
CSAgent wrote: Nice.

Should we bring our cameras? I got a new macro I need practice with for that big contract...

Far as I know, New Generation Sushi (the one with the murdered cook, lol) is open again. The other one - the New Generation 2nd location grill - is only KBBQ.
Matt, I'm going to ask the fiance to come... you can practice on her ring. Heck, I may even get lucky and get a free engagement session out of this meet! :cheesygri
Spence: you better come, homie
Banned
Nov 19, 2005
2985 posts
1 upvote
Markham/Kingston
lz7j wrote: Matt, I'm going to ask the fiance to come... you can practice on her ring. Heck, I may even get lucky and get a free engagement session out of this meet! :cheesygri
Spence: you better come, homie
Hi All. I was busy doing non-photography/geeky forumy stuff this weekend so I didn't get a chance to see the date updates. Unfortunately I have a birthday party to attend on the 17th at night! Have fun! :P
Toronto Wedding, Fashion & Lifestyle Photographer
www.spencerfu.com
[OP]
Oct 29, 2005
972 posts
54 upvotes
sfu_engineer wrote: Hi All. I was busy doing non-photography/geeky forumy stuff this weekend so I didn't get a chance to see the date updates. Unfortunately I have a birthday party to attend on the 17th at night! Have fun! :P
No worries, I'll see you on the 23rd for the FM meet...
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
422 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
Friendly reminder this is tomorrow.

Gonna bring my new Sigma 70mm F2.8 macro to play with. :D
Banned
Nov 19, 2005
2985 posts
1 upvote
Markham/Kingston
CSAgent wrote: Friendly reminder this is tomorrow.

Gonna bring my new Sigma 70mm F2.8 macro to play with. :D
Ew Sigma! At least get the Canon 100mm F2.8L IS man.... :D
Toronto Wedding, Fashion & Lifestyle Photographer
www.spencerfu.com
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
422 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
sfu_engineer wrote: Ew Sigma! At least get the Canon 100mm F2.8L IS man.... :D
Henrys didn't have it in stock at the time and I needed the next best thing. It's on special order, just for you Mr. Fu. ;)
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2003
2159 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Is it too late for me to join?

Is there a confirm list or can I show up tomorrow at the set time?
[OP]
Oct 29, 2005
972 posts
54 upvotes
It's an open invitation. Just show up. :)
We're shooting cool concepts for our FB profile pics tomm :cheesygri