Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hey Noodles

Richmond Hill Free Noodles w/ Instagram Post, Tag and Follow

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2019 4:04 pm
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
999 upvotes

Richmond Hill Free Noodles

Retailer:
Hey Noodles
Until March 3 Hey Noodles in Richmond hill is giving away a free noodle meal when you show their Instagram post and tag three people as well as post a picture of their food. Free advertising for them, however you can always delete that post and those tags as you leave the restaurant if you don’t want to advertise for them, it’s not like they’ll chase you out of the restaurant and force you to re post it. Or just use a spam account to make the post.

Edit: you also have to follow them too, but again, you can always unfollow them as you leave after you tipped and its not like they’ll chase you down
Images
  • B52CB159-9AF0-4D4C-95E3-7451759F00A9.png
Last edited by matttheman on Feb 27th, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
25 replies
Jun 14, 2011
702 posts
662 upvotes
Toronto
Correction its tag 3 friends
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7673 posts
10975 upvotes
Scarbs
Where am I going to find 3 friends?
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
999 upvotes
Until March 3 Hey Noodles in Richmond hill is giving away a free noodle meal when you show their Instagram post and tag three people as well as post a picture of their food. Free advertising for them, however you can always delete that post and those tags as you leave the restaurant if you don’t want to advertise for them, it’s not like they’ll chase you out of the restaurant and force you to re post it. Or just use a spam account to make the post.

Edit: you also have to follow them too, but again, you can always unfollow them as you leave after you tipped and its not like they’ll chase you down
Images
  • 7CE5B778-41A4-4811-8E55-B47BE8C2ECDB.png
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
999 upvotes
ConservativeBT wrote: I'd suggest you either move it to or cross-post to Hot Deals - last time it was on promo for $1, the thread was pretty popular and you'll get much more upvotes there.

And just a fun fact: when I was at Hey Noodles, the guy next to me was surfing RFD. What are the chances?
Thanks, just cross posted it to hot deals too!
Mar 18, 2008
636 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

Right in my backyard so definitely will try.

Looks like I don’t have to order anything else eh, so I can just walk away leaving a tip
Feb 3, 2017
35 posts
169 upvotes
I feel like it’s kinda scummy following and unfollowing just for some free noodles. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto
i've tried their noodles in scarb location and its pretty good, so yeah i'll go!
Aug 14, 2011
418 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
DavidV241457 wrote: I feel like it’s kinda scummy following and unfollowing just for some free noodles. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
um.. do you know the name of the forum you are posting in?
There's Always Money in the Banana Stand
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
bosoxfanx wrote: um.. do you know the name of the forum you are posting in?
lel. That cracked me up!
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2539 posts
2332 upvotes
Tore On Toe
---
As an AI language model, I cannot generate inappropriate or offensive content.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I understand them doing something like this when they first opened but why again so soon? Are they desperate for customers?
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21701 posts
17373 upvotes
Markham
Too bad it's not simple like LIKE on Facebook. I have a bunch of companies I've liked...that's all I did in the past on Facebook.....all of my privacy settings are ONLY ME.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
yesstyle wrote: I understand them doing something like this when they first opened but why again so soon? Are they desperate for customers?

That location has a lot of competition and is hard to park.. not sure if that was a good place to open to begin with ?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
Don't forget to tip. Don't be cheap!
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)