Expired Hot Deals

Ride uberPOOL this week (April 25 - 29) for $4 (GTA only?)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2016 8:41 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2007
1111 posts
397 upvotes

Ride uberPOOL this week (April 25 - 29) for $4 (GTA only?)

I opened the Uber app, and got a pop-up with the following information:

"Commute for $4

Ride uberPOOL this week for $4

Monday to Friday
7-10 am and 5-8 PM

Limited time only"

That is the only information provided to me. I have no idea if this offer only applies for one trip, or if it is unlimited. I also do not know if this offer only applies in the GTA.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1882 posts
1027 upvotes
Received an email about this, it was uber way of celebrating earth day & offered $4 uberpool in return.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
20367 posts
7788 upvotes
Toronto
The entire trip, despite its distance, will be $4?
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2013
1030 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
I saw this on the app to. Does this mean it's like unlimited distance? I'm downtown, can I uberpool it for $4 to the airport?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2770 posts
359 upvotes
Toronto
you sure you want to sit next to someone who smells?
Kijiji links aren't permitted in signatures. Only links to our BST forum.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7302 posts
2197 upvotes
T dot 6
fatkinglet wrote: you sure you want to sit next to someone who smells?
I will take the smell of a business professional over a cab driver any day.
Apr 24, 2016
1 posts
Was anyone else hoping this was a literal pool that drove around like on the Simpsons?
Banned
Mar 23, 2008
346 posts
496 upvotes
GTA
you also have the choice of the UP express (only good if near union station imo) or a town car to the airport (which in my area is $2 more than a cab ... much more comfortable than all choices!)
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2726 posts
2307 upvotes
Toronto
Ychanceit wrote: I saw this on the app to. Does this mean it's like unlimited distance? I'm downtown, can I uberpool it for $4 to the airport?
Yup, I just tested it by getting a quote in the app. Also tried from Mississauga to Brampton which is a 30 minute drive for $4. Sweet deal but I wonder how many times the car will stop to pick/drop.
Nov 8, 2015
377 posts
314 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Used this for my commute this morning and evening. 4$ from 88 Queens Quay to Square One is AWESOME. Really wish this promo was sticking around for longer.

No other riders on the morning uber.
Shared with one other rider in the evening - who turned out to be my friend's brother - holy coincidences!

One thing to note: in the evening around 6pm, I wasn't seeing the option for uberpool in my app (was only getting surge pricing). I had to try a few times + wait a few minutes to get it to show up.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
20367 posts
7788 upvotes
Toronto
habuyeths wrote: Used this for my commute this morning and evening. 4$ from 88 Queens Quay to Square One is AWESOME. Really wish this promo was sticking around for longer.

No other riders on the morning uber.
Shared with one other rider in the evening - who turned out to be my friend's brother - holy coincidences!
That distance is more than $4 gas alone, so no, I don't see it being a regular promo lol
RedFlagDeals Addict
Nov 30, 2006
566 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
How do you get this? I am in GTA and don't see it in my app. I was at ACC 7pm and wanted to pool home to beaches.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4482 posts
712 upvotes
Select 1 rider where it says select how many seats you require.
Nov 8, 2015
377 posts
314 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Moment of silence for the end of this promotion. It has been a good week commuting door-to-door to/from downtown for just 4$.