Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ring.com

It's back! Refurb Ring Doorbell Pro for $99.99USD-20% student/senior/military discount -10% ring protect pro

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2020 12:20 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville

It's back! Refurb Ring Doorbell Pro for $99.99USD-20% student/senior/military discount -10% ring protect pro

Deal Link:
Price:
$99.99USD
Retailer:
Ring.com
Ring has put the refurb Ring Doorbell Pro on sale again for $99.99USD. If you're a Ring Protect subscriber, you'll get 10% off, and that 10% stacks with the 20% senior/military/student discount (I used my mom's driver's license to get the 20% senior discount, in the previous thread folks were able to fool verifypass by simply googling for passport images with a birthdate old enough to qualify). I just ordered with both discounts stacked, and it worked out to $109.92CAD after taxes and currency conversion. No worries about getting dinged for taxes + brokerage fees at the border, as you're paying the taxes directly to Ring upon ordering.

Note (which I forgot) for Ring Protect subscribers: you get unlimited warranty as long as you remain a Ring Protect subscriber. Otherwise I believe their refurbs have the same warranty as new (1 year).

Previous thread is a beast, but it's here: ring-com-ring-video-doorbell-pro-refurb ... t-2406158/

Ring doorbell model comparison is here if you're curious how the Pro compares to other Ring doorbells: https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/artic ... Comparison

Also from the previous thread, transformer requirements to keep in mind:
Hardwired: Requires a transformer (not included): 16-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz
No halogen or garden-lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply
54 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3969 posts
4720 upvotes
Victoria
In before “can someone pls PM me a code?”
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
I got one the last time it was on sale and gave it to a family member so time to order another one and keep it this time lol
Jan 22, 2007
59 posts
79 upvotes
Markham
My sister ordered one in the previous deal. Looks like brand new.
Oct 24, 2010
229 posts
72 upvotes
Undecided...but is this better than the Plus? I like the slimmer design, but not sure if it is worth the difference...
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1293 posts
915 upvotes
Got this last time ... someone guide me how I can sign up for plan at the USD price. I guess it would only work out to $15 in savings a year but still money saved!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Jan 6, 2011
577 posts
827 upvotes
toronto
anybody have dem codes? :)
Jan 6, 2011
577 posts
827 upvotes
toronto
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Guess you need protect plus to get the extra 10% off?
Yes, but more importantly with plus you get the life warranty as long as you stay subscribed. i had one of these fail on me after a year or so because it still has a built in battery although it's wired. I think it's essential to do plus sub because these are prone to eventually failing.
Jul 20, 2015
380 posts
387 upvotes
Halifax, NS
I had gotten a student discount code for this last time around but never used it, so I still have the old code and got a new code. Face With Tears Of Joy I'm not using either because I need the wireless Video Doorbell 3 one :'(

edu-8b36124b3
edu-ae3d4ae43
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
9018 posts
2816 upvotes
Ottawa
I’m on the trial plan for protect plus from a new device activation, would I get the 10% from it?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
9018 posts
2816 upvotes
Ottawa
My neighbour across my street is jealous of my ring so can I get a code to buy one for him?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
jeeva86 wrote: I’m on the trial plan for protect plus from a new device activation, would I get the 10% from it?
You can check, login on the site, add one to your cart and go to checkout.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
9018 posts
2816 upvotes
Ottawa
I tried two diff passports but I always get denied:
Unfortunately, we weren't able to approve your document.
During the application, please be sure to carefully review the list of accepted documents.
Oct 18, 2012
232 posts
27 upvotes
GTA
Can someone please pm me a code ?

Thanks so much in advance