Expired Hot Deals

[Ring.com] Ring Video Doorbell Pro - Refurb - $99.99USD (additional 20% off with Teachers, Student, Military or Seniors Discount)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 12:25 am
[OP]
Sep 12, 2006
309 posts
337 upvotes

Ring Video Doorbell Pro - Refurb - $99.99USD (additional 20% off with Teachers, Student, Military or Seniors Discount)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Ring.com
Ring.com has a bunch of Certified Refurbished items with additional discount right now. I've never purchased their refurb products before but have heard they work / look just like new like Apple refurb products

Just picked up their Doorbell Pro - regularly sells for $299.99 CAD + tax in Canada
On the Ring.com website, the refurb sells for $159.99 USD + tax, but today saw it for an additional $60 off - down to $99USD

Ring Video Doorbell Pro - Refurb

If you happen to be a seniors, teaches, students, military, or medical staff (with validation), you can get an additional 20% off, bringing it down to $80 USD + tax!

With conversion of $1.34 CAD = $1 USD, with tax to Ontario would bring it to about ~$120 CAD shipped to door - which makes this a smoking hot deal!!!

Also saw the other refurb items worth noting (+ additional 20% discount code as mentioned above):
- Doorbell Elite for $200 USD + 20% off with coupon
- Ring Alarm (Gen 1) - 5 piece kit for $100 USD + 20% off with coupon

Not sure when this ends, but it definitely started today as I was on their website yesterday and it wasn't this price.

Also, I've seen from other forums/threads that there's no duties fees
463 replies
Mar 19, 2002
313 posts
161 upvotes
n7n1c1
Darn, Ring Floodlight isn't further reduced. At least the additional auto 10% for being a Ring Protect customer works on the refurb Flood Light.
Heatware Reference Tyger
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4194 posts
1879 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does this require a monthly subscription?
Oct 18, 2017
200 posts
294 upvotes
New Brunswick
JRGUINNESS wrote: I read that, but my mum doesn't want to record or take photos.

She just wants to see live whose at the door, as she doesn't want to open the door to sketchy people.
Can view live without subscription.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
3701 posts
285 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. Ordered. I doubt this would get even cheaper on prime day.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2964 posts
1523 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone ordered from the USA site before? Curious on customs charges.
May 29, 2017
391 posts
160 upvotes
Canada
I am going stick with the wyze doorbell they launched instead, the person detection is pretty good on the V2 Cam that I have setup outside for the past 1 year, so I think it'll be fine. $15/year is better than anything and the doorbell is only $30.
Nov 22, 2005
53 posts
41 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Samshares wrote: I am going stick with the wyze doorbell they launched instead, the person detection is pretty good on the V2 Cam that I have setup outside for the past 1 year, so I think it'll be fine. $15/year is better than anything and the doorbell is only $30.
How did you get wyze to ship wyze doorbell to Canada? About the only wyze products I can get from Canada is v2 and wyze pan or sense...would love to get the wyze doorbell or the outdoor cam
Sep 13, 2001
633 posts
23 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
One of the biggest reasons for the Ring Pro over others is that it can connect to 5GHz WiFi. For those in high WiFI density areas like condos/townhouses, 5GHz band is more stable which is important for notification latency and 2 way voice.

The Ring Elite would be even better if you run hardwired PoE.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1997 posts
1344 upvotes
Calgary
I just checked and it appears if you’re already subscribed to Ring services, the extra 10% discount applies to this too, bringing it down to $90 USD. Just login to your account and then add it to your cart.
Jul 2, 2016
437 posts
750 upvotes
AstonM wrote: Anyone ordered from the USA site before? Curious on customs charges.
I didn't get charged custom fees.