Expired Hot Deals

Ring.com

Ring Video Doorbell Pro - Refurb - $99.99USD (additional 20% off with Teachers, Student, Military or Seniors Discount)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2020 11:55 am
[OP]
Sep 12, 2006
333 posts
361 upvotes

Ring Video Doorbell Pro - Refurb - $99.99USD (additional 20% off with Teachers, Student, Military or Seniors Discount)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Ring.com
Ring.com has a bunch of Certified Refurbished items with additional discount right now. I've never purchased their refurb products before but have heard they work / look just like new like Apple refurb products

Just picked up their Doorbell Pro - regularly sells for $299.99 CAD + tax in Canada
On the Ring.com website, the refurb sells for $159.99 USD + tax, but today saw it for an additional $60 off - down to $99USD

Ring Video Doorbell Pro - Refurb

If you happen to be a seniors, teaches, students, military, or medical staff (with validation), you can get an additional 20% off, bringing it down to $80 USD + tax!

With conversion of $1.34 CAD = $1 USD, with tax to Ontario would bring it to about ~$120 CAD shipped to door - which makes this a smoking hot deal!!!

Also saw the other refurb items worth noting (+ additional 20% discount code as mentioned above):
- Doorbell Elite for $200 USD + 20% off with coupon
- Ring Alarm (Gen 1) - 5 piece kit for $100 USD + 20% off with coupon

Not sure when this ends, but it definitely started today as I was on their website yesterday and it wasn't this price.

Also, I've seen from other forums/threads that there's no duties fees
475 replies
Mar 19, 2002
354 posts
214 upvotes
n7n1c1
Darn, Ring Floodlight isn't further reduced. At least the additional auto 10% for being a Ring Protect customer works on the refurb Flood Light.
Heatware Reference Tyger
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
5592 posts
3318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does this require a monthly subscription?
Oct 18, 2017
377 posts
725 upvotes
New Brunswick
JRGUINNESS wrote: I read that, but my mum doesn't want to record or take photos.

She just wants to see live whose at the door, as she doesn't want to open the door to sketchy people.
Can view live without subscription.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
3782 posts
379 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. Ordered. I doubt this would get even cheaper on prime day.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3195 posts
1873 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone ordered from the USA site before? Curious on customs charges.
May 29, 2017
901 posts
577 upvotes
Canada
I am going stick with the wyze doorbell they launched instead, the person detection is pretty good on the V2 Cam that I have setup outside for the past 1 year, so I think it'll be fine. $15/year is better than anything and the doorbell is only $30.
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? SEE my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST

Telus: $45/25GB Unlimited Data [Multi Line + $5/24Mnth Disc.]
Freedom: Everywhere $50 8GB+1GB [F&F + Digital Disc.]
Fonus: Unltd CA/US/MEX Data FREE/Month
Nov 22, 2005
69 posts
53 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Samshares wrote: I am going stick with the wyze doorbell they launched instead, the person detection is pretty good on the V2 Cam that I have setup outside for the past 1 year, so I think it'll be fine. $15/year is better than anything and the doorbell is only $30.
How did you get wyze to ship wyze doorbell to Canada? About the only wyze products I can get from Canada is v2 and wyze pan or sense...would love to get the wyze doorbell or the outdoor cam
Sep 13, 2001
636 posts
28 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
One of the biggest reasons for the Ring Pro over others is that it can connect to 5GHz WiFi. For those in high WiFI density areas like condos/townhouses, 5GHz band is more stable which is important for notification latency and 2 way voice.

The Ring Elite would be even better if you run hardwired PoE.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2546 posts
1811 upvotes
Calgary
I just checked and it appears if you’re already subscribed to Ring services, the extra 10% discount applies to this too, bringing it down to $90 USD. Just login to your account and then add it to your cart.
Jul 2, 2016
585 posts
1447 upvotes
AstonM wrote: Anyone ordered from the USA site before? Curious on customs charges.
I didn't get charged custom fees.
May 29, 2017
901 posts
577 upvotes
Canada
hhshin wrote: How did you get wyze to ship wyze doorbell to Canada? About the only wyze products I can get from Canada is v2 and wyze pan or sense...would love to get the wyze doorbell or the outdoor cam
I’m going to assume they will ship it, I got my order in already on the preorder lol, I recently upgraded to the person detection on v2 and it’s great
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? SEE my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST

Telus: $45/25GB Unlimited Data [Multi Line + $5/24Mnth Disc.]
Freedom: Everywhere $50 8GB+1GB [F&F + Digital Disc.]
Fonus: Unltd CA/US/MEX Data FREE/Month
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5549 posts
1548 upvotes
Toronto
How do you get the student discount to apply?
Apr 2, 2013
642 posts
655 upvotes
Barrie
Thanks for this! Military confirmation was really quick so I got the discount. Came to $125.56 CAD altogether using PayPal (in Ontario). I feel that's worth it. I don't feel like I need the recording capability as I can just log in with my phone and screen record if need be.
Mar 24, 2008
9 posts
23 upvotes
Saint-laurent
I just logged in but it didn't give me the discount? Did it automatically adjust?