Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ring.com

Ring Video Doorbell Pro - Refurb - $99.99USD (additional 20% off with Teachers, Student, Military or Seniors Discount)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2020 11:55 am
Nov 23, 2006
542 posts
326 upvotes
Ontario
wearysky wrote: I guess they mean only valid for US educators. People are googling Canadian passport images for senior citizens and submitting those, seems to be working.
I was able to sign up as an educator, but I don't remember them asking for country.
Jul 10, 2007
465 posts
445 upvotes
Edmonton
Maybe I'm doing the PM thing wrong, but here's a few codes I sent out to people but they haven't used.

med-03a354b76
med-061748018
med-67caa4c71
Nov 10, 2016
243 posts
343 upvotes
Montreal, Qc.
seafish wrote: Codes can only be generated once every 24 hours. Doesn't have to be Canadian passport, worked with British as well, and I'm sure will work with American. Can also use driver's license
They also don't even care about the name match on the document
As stated by @seafish, it can be almost any document, they do not ask anything else other than the email, name, password and the picture of any of those documents.

Another code to share: sen-f6ce45c96
Dec 28, 2007
551 posts
237 upvotes
Ottawa
golfcraze wrote: Maybe I'm doing the PM thing wrong, but here's a few codes I sent out to people but they haven't used.

med-03a354b76
med-061748018
med-67caa4c71
Thank you, I've used the following code: MED-061748018 (-$19.99)
Jan 22, 2010
166 posts
93 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Hoping to get a code if anyone has one extra. Thank you!
Jun 6, 2017
289 posts
96 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Tried the Can Passport way but no code received, requesting to please DM if you could spare one? Thanks.
Nov 23, 2006
542 posts
326 upvotes
Ontario
HockeyfanCanada wrote: Tried the Can Passport way but no code received, requesting to please DM if you could spare one? Thanks.
You submit the document and then wait for approval. You'll get an email when approved. May take a couple hours, some got it instantly, others withing 30 minutes. Mine took about 2 hours.
Nov 22, 2006
582 posts
471 upvotes
xmanofsteel69 wrote: You submit the document and then wait for approval. You'll get an email when approved. May take a couple hours, some got it instantly, others withing 30 minutes. Mine took about 2 hours.
Given how easy the process is, I am beginning to question if people are actually trying or just saying they tried to get dibs on someone else's code.
Nov 23, 2006
542 posts
326 upvotes
Ontario
tarheel_06 wrote: Given how easy the process is, I am beginning to question if people are actually trying or just saying they tried to get dibs on someone else's code.
I have no idea - I feel it's most likely people aren't reading all the posts and are seeing someone else asking for a code, so they're asking for one (I can't say I've never done it myself in another thread, so I get it). I'm just concerned to share codes that are generated from my personal one in case they are somehow linked (doubt it) as I plan to purchase MORE later on.
Feb 1, 2005
146 posts
Richmond Hill, Ontar…
Can someone PM me one? I've tried every code posted - will post reviews/install notes (I might actually hire a local to help install)
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3513 posts
3503 upvotes
Victoria
My Pro arrived today. Fast shipping from California via UPS. Thx again, OP!
Feb 16, 2018
137 posts
55 upvotes
For those who aren't in a position to get codes for $19.99 off.. use code" PROTECTSUBSCRIBER" to get $10 off.
Last edited by everbird on Oct 5th, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 3, 2019
98 posts
133 upvotes
Montreal
cooper83 wrote: My Pro arrived today. Fast shipping from California via UPS. Thx again, OP!
Did you get tracking updates throughout? Ordered mine on the 29th and tracking is still the same: Image
Feb 1, 2005
146 posts
Richmond Hill, Ontar…
PROTECTSUBSCRIBER isnt working for me....I've got a two year old toddler so would appreciate the 20% code - this is to prevent her from escaping through Patio Door!
Dec 11, 2008
763 posts
146 upvotes
NL
I have an older home and don't know where the transformer is, probably in the wall. I don't want to tear up the wall to potentially put a new transformer in to meet this door bell specs. Any suggestions?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2754 posts
2076 upvotes
Calgary
disque wrote: I have an older home and don't know where the transformer is, probably in the wall. I don't want to tear up the wall to potentially put a new transformer in to meet this door bell specs. Any suggestions?
I’m not an electrical expert, but the transformer should be on your electrical panel, I would think.
[OP]
Sep 12, 2006
349 posts
420 upvotes
michael604508282 wrote:
Did you get tracking updates throughout? Ordered mine on the 29th and tracking is still the same: Image
Same with mine! Even though I bought it before posting the deal, mine is also stuck at cleared by customs step on Sept 30th. Estimated date also got pushed back to Wednesday