Expired Hot Deals

Ring Fit Adventure $99.96 @ Walmart Dixie and Dundas and other locations.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2020 7:44 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8188 posts
2821 upvotes
Toronto
seafish wrote: Online walmart just restocked RIngFit and Switches (both grey and neon)
Act fast, stock is limited ~30 each. Will sell out in minutes
Damnit. Scarborough Morningside shows 5 but I just called and they said they had none, worth going in store for a Switch?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6467 posts
4458 upvotes
Said212 wrote: Available at EB Games right now. Go. Go. Go. @lucasc @9394 @bubboteaboy @Thatdealguy

https://www.ebgames.ca/Platform/Games/773971

Edit: might be sold out. I follow this dude on Twitter. Very helpful for stock update and preorder info on most wanted items.

Lbabinz Regional Indicator Symbol Letters Ca (@Lbabinz): https://twitter.com/Lbabinz?s=09
Thanks. I was able to get one at Stockyards a few weeks back.
Apr 1, 2018
51 posts
27 upvotes
This is a note for those who live in the Lower mainland and want to use their bonus point redemption offer from shoppers drug mart.....or wait until there is another 20x point offer. I was able to pick up both a switch and ring fit from the burnaby location on hastings on sunday. They said their warehouse opened up again and the stores who ordered switches and ring fit are slowly getting them again...
Good luck in your hunts!
Apr 28, 2007
487 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Some best Buy store have stock Barrie, Burlington and Newmarket. Good luck!
Sep 27, 2010
71 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
521711 wrote: Some best Buy store have stock Barrie, Burlington and Newmarket. Good luck!
Reserved one at Newmarket, thank you. Been meaning to get one but these went OOS so fast...
Mar 10, 2020
4 posts
8 upvotes
Thank you ! Reserved one in Barrie, been looking for this for months.
Apr 28, 2007
487 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Best Buy more locations available Sherway, Ajax, Oakville, Oshawa, Dundas and bay etc
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1009 posts
705 upvotes
Westmount, QC
sorry for my noobness. but does this includes the game and the accessory?
Aug 24, 2014
90 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yes, it does include game and accessories.
Feb 14, 2004
267 posts
65 upvotes
North York
Currently in stock online at The Source, just ordered one.

Good luck.
Apr 27, 2016
62 posts
12 upvotes
Canada_7 wrote: Can someone educate me on what is making this game sell out like crazy? I have a switch prior to the whole craze but don't use it too often. Seems like it's a Nintendo fitness based game? Serious question, literally didn't even know what it was until about a week ago?
I dont get the craziness at all. Tried a couple times at friends place...didnt feel like it gets the workout job done. although i helped my pals beat the bosses that they were stuck on.
Feb 14, 2004
267 posts
65 upvotes
North York
darkrocker101 wrote: I dont get the craziness at all. Tried a couple times at friends place...didnt feel like it gets the workout job done. although i helped my pals beat the bosses that they were stuck on.
I'm not sure how challenging it is to an active person, but it lowers the barrier to get non-active people exercising, which is great.

Its popularity is probably related to all the quarantine weight people have gained.