Expired Hot Deals

Ring Fit Adventure $99.96 @ Walmart Dixie and Dundas and other locations.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2020 7:44 pm
Sep 7, 2014
9 posts
19 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thank you @cloudlocke just grabbed one of the last copies online! I hope theres no issues with the order, been waiting very patiently for this!
Mar 26, 2010
51 posts
5 upvotes
cloudlocke wrote: Currently in stock online at The Source, just ordered one.

Good luck.
Thank you! Was able to grab a copy earlier before it went out of stock. Hope the order goes through.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2001
3424 posts
80 upvotes
If anyone was able to order an extra one that hasn't shipped yet I'll pay 20$ over retail for your trouble if you ship one to me. Not planning to resell or anything just want one for myself. Message me. Thanks. Slightly Smiling Face
Heat 51-0-0

External links in signatures are not allowed except for Heatware and Ebay ratings.
Oct 25, 2010
671 posts
282 upvotes
Wow i never heard of it until this thread and now i really want one! Edit: shoot looks out of stock at various shoppers drug Marts i called as well as online at Best Buy ebgames thesource, londondrugs and Walmart now
Jun 1, 2009
883 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up the only copy in a SDM at Coburg. Out of all the places....
Oct 25, 2010
671 posts
282 upvotes
TheQuestion wrote: Picked up the only copy in a SDM at Coburg. Out of all the places....
Gratz! Maybe I’ll call around more. I’m in vancouver
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1145 posts
619 upvotes
Ajax
5 left in Oshawa 680 Laval Dr.

They weren't in display case. Asked associate and she got them from the back.
Jul 23, 2011
498 posts
1083 upvotes
Ottawa
If anyone in Ottawa wants one I can sell you one at cost.
Dec 31, 2015
66 posts
42 upvotes
York, ON
Thx OP. Picked one and there’s a lot @ Major Mackenzie + Bayview location.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2007
2576 posts
1032 upvotes
Ottawa
If you have Shoppers personal offers, check your local Shoppers Drug Mart, some stores are getting stock. I was quite lucky this evening, went to the Shoppers Drug Mart close to my home after dinner, surprised to see there was a copy of Ring Fit in the shelf, and I had a personal offer of "Redeem points and Get 40% points back" today, also bought Paper Mario Origami King and Mario Kart 8, all redeemed with 60% of points.