Expired Hot Deals

Ring Fit Adventure $99.96 @ Walmart Dixie and Dundas and other locations.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2020 7:44 pm
Oct 8, 2010
833 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
Kratos07 wrote: Yes just picked one from Brampton West Supercentre. I wasnt able to find it initially as these were not in display but the store manager was able to retrieve it from the back. Still has 6 left.
Yeah one that I went still shows stock but no display. One that was working at electric section said display is all she has, even though I asked to check the back. Lazy$$$
Aug 31, 2018
43 posts
24 upvotes
Always ask for a manager if they are not willing to help out. Works more often than not.
Nov 28, 2016
1 posts
4 or 5 left on display at Bowmanville as of this morning.
Dec 12, 2004
113 posts
83 upvotes
Scarborough
send242me wrote: Did you pick it up now? From?
Came to Downsview Walmart as it shows stock but couldn't find.
You have to ask them as its not on the display floor. I saw them unpacking boxes as it looks like they just got a shipment. At 10:18 am EST I saw 5 in the shipment box at Downsview location.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1472 posts
1097 upvotes
St Catharines
Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I believe that all electronics associates at Walmart are now Employed by OSL as opposed to Walmart. This is the company that operates the cellular sales section. These guys are all clueless and unwilling to actually assist you further than what’s in the display cabinet.

I was in the Niagara Falls store the other day and saw a copy of Ori and the Will of the Wisps in the cabinet with a shelf price of $24.96. Of course this is a sale price from a few weeks ago so it rang up at the regular price of $39.96. I mentioned SCOP and the guy said “Huh? What’s that?”. After I explained what it was, he still had no clue and claimed that “Maybe Walmart does that but we don’t do that back here [in electronics]”. I couldn’t be bothered asking for a manager and just told him I didn’t want it.
Jan 23, 2019
133 posts
105 upvotes
For anybody that owns it, is the price worth it? Does it get repetitive after a while, or is there enough content to keep you occupied?
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
15273 posts
12686 upvotes
Richmond Hill
daddyho24 wrote: Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I believe that all electronics associates at Walmart are now Employed by OSL as opposed to Walmart. This is the company that operates the cellular sales section. These guys are all clueless and unwilling to actually assist you further than what’s in the display cabinet.

I was in the Niagara Falls store the other day and saw a copy of Ori and the Will of the Wisps in the cabinet with a shelf price of $24.96. Of course this is a sale price from a few weeks ago so it rang up at the regular price of $39.96. I mentioned SCOP and the guy said “Huh? What’s that?”. After I explained what it was, he still had no clue and claimed that “Maybe Walmart does that but we don’t do that back here [in electronics]”. I couldn’t be bothered asking for a manager and just told him I didn’t want it.
Interesting. Heard about this being implemented few years ago when I still worked for Walmart.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
1258 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
send242me wrote: Yeah one that I went still shows stock but no display. One that was working at electric section said display is all she has, even though I asked to check the back. Lazy$$$
Yeah I had a similar problem. I had to ask twice for them to check before they knew exactly what I was talking about, opened a sealed box and gave me a copy.
Dec 12, 2004
113 posts
83 upvotes
Scarborough
daddyho24 wrote: Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I believe that all electronics associates at Walmart are now Employed by OSL as opposed to Walmart. This is the company that operates the cellular sales section. These guys are all clueless and unwilling to actually assist you further than what’s in the display cabinet.

Several Walmarts I've been to the employees at the Photo Center handled the Switch Consoles and big boxed games. For example, they had the Ring Fit and Nintendo Labo games locked in the cabinets in the Photo Center.
Nov 4, 2009
249 posts
170 upvotes
Calgary
Calgary East Hills had 5. 4 now, looks like a few other Calgary stores got stock too.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5638 posts
5284 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Looking to buy a Nintendo switch, did anyone see any stock anywhere?
Sep 15, 2011
971 posts
501 upvotes
HUNTSVILLE
Thanks for this, got the last one in Bracebridge
Aug 31, 2018
43 posts
24 upvotes
I would like see retailers stock these more and more so that hoarders are stuck with their stock.
Jan 29, 2007
656 posts
87 upvotes
The Walmarts in Oakville & Mississauga are out, so drove to a couple in Brampton and finally got one. Hoping the kids like it.

Anyone in GTA still looking, the Walmart Brampton North-East (Mayfield) has 4 left. They were in the Nintendo games display. Brampton West stocktrack says 3, but the store looked in the “back” and said none left.

Hope someone ( other than hoarders) benefits from this update.

TIA