Expired Hot Deals

Ring Fit Adventure $99.96 @ Walmart Dixie and Dundas and other locations.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2020 7:44 pm
Nov 10, 2015
63 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
9394 wrote: Looks like Scarborough South Superstore has both Ringfit and Switch in-stock!
Anyone know if it is still available?
Planning to pick one up later today
Mar 24, 2013
50 posts
138 upvotes
Went to BoxGrove Walmart 11:am Took 1, One more left inside the cabinet.
Mar 23, 2008
162 posts
77 upvotes
Halifax
Picked one up at the Cole Harbour (Dartmouth) location and there was one left in the case when I left.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6060 posts
612 upvotes
Kanata
OOS in locak walmart (Ottawa) everywhere, any one knows where else we can probably buy Ring fit without pay excess money like on Kijiji?
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12488 posts
20763 upvotes
rivet wrote: OOS in locak walmart (Ottawa) everywhere, any one knows where else we can probably buy Ring fit without pay excess money like on Kijiji?
There’s 4 left at Gloucester city Center store . Picked one up this morning , they are locked in their iPads display
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19095 posts
5536 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: Looking to buy a Nintendo switch, did anyone see any stock anywhere?
As I was told by a Walmart employee, they get 7 units per store every couple weeks. That's it. None in any stores in Thunder Bay currently. Ditto with EB Games that say they get 3 units every couple weeks. Shortage is still very real on those devices. The Lite however is everywhere...
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8297 posts
2973 upvotes
Toronto
kwokwil0323 wrote: Thanks OP picked one up at Milton location; 5 more left
No way. I went on Saturday and I could not find them at all. Employees said none in stock even though stocktrack said 8 were there. Ugh.
May 18, 2012
40 posts
8 upvotes
Variability wrote: No way. I went on Saturday and I could not find them at all. Employees said none in stock even though stocktrack said 8 were there. Ugh.
They had three on the shelf and three at the back. But it is showing OOS again now :(
Images
  • mmexport1594087979327.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5903 posts
5679 upvotes
Downtown Canada
DougO wrote: As I was told by a Walmart employee, they get 7 units per store every couple weeks. That's it. None in any stores in Thunder Bay currently. Ditto with EB Games that say they get 3 units every couple weeks. Shortage is still very real on those devices. The Lite however is everywhere...
When I bought 3 switches yesterday, Walmart got a shipment of 20.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6626 posts
4697 upvotes
herman987 wrote: Anyone know if it is still available?
Planning to pick one up later today
Went this morning and no more Ringfit or Switches. Apparently someone came in and bought $10k worth of Switches yesterday.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1482 posts
1109 upvotes
St Catharines
Piro21 wrote: It's a fitness game for the Switch that's more serious than previous fitness games. It has a cute story to keep you distracted as you exercise, but the important thing is that it'll actually kick your *** and give you a good bodyweight workout if you set the difficulty high enough. I bought one 3 weeks ago when Amazon restocked for a moment and my girlfriend and I have both been playing it regularly. It's a good way to stay fit in times like this when gyms are closed. Check out the Youtube reviews if you want to see what it's like. This is the one that sold me:

I can see why.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19095 posts
5536 upvotes
Still some left at the Arthur Street Walmart in Thunder Bay. They had Switches as well but sold the last one yesterday...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19095 posts
5536 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: When I bought 3 switches yesterday, Walmart got a shipment of 20.
How were you able to get around the limit of 1 per customer? They are enforcing that up here to keep the flippers at bay. No coming in with 5 family members and buying 5 either...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5903 posts
5679 upvotes
Downtown Canada
DougO wrote: How were you able to get around the limit of 1 per customer? They are enforcing that up here to keep the flippers at bay. No coming in with 5 family members and buying 5 either...
She csr didn't care. I could have bought all 20.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19095 posts
5536 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: She csr didn't care. I could have bought all 20.
People like that should watch out. Go against the rules in that organization and they will fire you. I had seen it done quite a few times when I worked for them long ago. All you need is one complaint against you and you are gone. Doesn't matter if you are a clerk or the store manager...
Sep 19, 2019
89 posts
88 upvotes
Available now for peorder on Amazon.ca.

In Stock: July 10th
Nov 10, 2015
63 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Stock available at garrard garden walmart.
They just opened a box and I grabbed one