Expired Hot Deals

[RING] Ring Chime Pro WiFi Extender FREE no longer YMMV, works for everyone who already has a RING

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2017 7:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2580 posts
1794 upvotes

Ring Chime Pro WiFi Extender FREE no longer YMMV, works for everyone who already has a RING

Savings:
100% off
Retailer:
RING
I received an email from Ring indicating "We noticed that you might be having issues with your Ring devices connecting to your Wi-Fi. To improve your signal and eliminate dead zones, we’d like to offer you a FREE* Chime Pro."

So I clicked through the link and got a free one ...free shipping included. (yes even to Canada) ....retail $49USD and $20USD shipping waived.

The promo code listed was "PROMOTION (FREE CHIME PRO - CHIMEPRO-OHMU4IG2BE)" ....not sure if this is a 1-time code or not.

Any case, if you already have a Ring Door Bell ...check your emails from them ...you might have this YMMV offer

Take it easy on the downvotes x)

Edit: use "CHIMEPRO-OHMU4IG2BE" for the code

Edit 2: not YMMV anymore, confirmed by others that above code works for everyone ...get it free before RING changes its mind as RFD effect kicks in x)
Last edited by pongster on Jan 18th, 2017 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
use "CHIMEPRO-OHMU4IG2BE" for the code

- Must have RING camera activated and registered to your account
- Must be logged in
- Add Chime PRO to cart
- Checkout add promo code listed above.
- FREE!
284 replies
Nov 21, 2014
52 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Seems like the code didn't work for me and I did not get an email but I will keep my eyes open for one just in case. Thanks.

it seems like it didn't work as I was not logged in.. my bad
I logged in and now it seems to work, silly me.. Thanks again.
Last edited by MAUL0r on Jan 18th, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3407 posts
786 upvotes
Home
Well, for me, I complained from my side first, and they offered one free of charge. It may work for you guys too.
Koodo $40 6GB
Dec 25, 2016
2 posts
I just finished a live chat with a rep at Ring and it appears people who are experiencing a -65 rssi (Receiver Signal Strength Indicator) will get the offer. Mine is average (-70), which is why I didnt get the offer. Kudos to those who got this deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3407 posts
786 upvotes
Home
jibbajabba wrote:
Jan 18th, 2017 1:08 pm
I just finished a live chat with a rep at Ring and it appears people who are experiencing a -65 rssi (Receiver Signal Strength Indicator) will get the offer. Mine is average (-70), which is why I didnt get the offer. Kudos to those who got this deal.
I don't think so, mine was showing 'Good' sign on RSSI, but it was frequently showing just black screen with no sound. I complained with some recorded video clips, and their very first response was 'we will send you a Chime Pro free of charge so it should improve the signal'.

Or, maybe they recently tigntened up the free offer policy..I don't know.
Koodo $40 6GB
Sep 23, 2005
282 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
pongster wrote:
Jan 18th, 2017 11:56 am
I received an email from Ring indicating "We noticed that you might be having issues with your Ring devices connecting to your Wi-Fi. To improve your signal and eliminate dead zones, we’d like to offer you a FREE* Chime Pro."

So I clicked through the link and got a free one ...free shipping included. (yes even to Canada) ....retail $49USD and $20USD shipping waived.

The promo code listed was "PROMOTION (FREE CHIME PRO - CHIMEPRO-OHMU4IG2BE)" ....not sure if this is a 1-time code or not.

Any case, if you already have a Ring Door Bell ...check your emails from them ...you might have this YMMV offer

Take it easy on the downvotes x)
Worked for me - thanks!

Note: I used the code "CHIMEPRO-OHMU4IG2BE" and was logged into the MyAccount before I went back to the home page and placed the order.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2580 posts
1794 upvotes
lostinpangea wrote:
Jan 18th, 2017 3:12 pm
Worked for me - thanks!

Note: I used the code "CHIMEPRO-OHMU4IG2BE" and was logged into the MyAccount before I went back to the home page and placed the order.
thx, I edited my OP
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3407 posts
786 upvotes
Home
lostinpangea wrote:
Jan 18th, 2017 3:12 pm
Worked for me - thanks!

This worked for me too, now having another Chime Pro!

OP,
it's not YMMV anymore, it works for everyone.
Koodo $40 6GB
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2580 posts
1794 upvotes
terry0703 wrote:
Jan 18th, 2017 3:27 pm

OP,
True, and it will save me from the downvotes haha xP
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3407 posts
786 upvotes
Home
pongster wrote:
Jan 18th, 2017 3:31 pm
True, and it will save me from the downvotes haha xP
LOL, you got my upvote, at least 'o')b
Koodo $40 6GB
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3126 posts
487 upvotes
Winnipeg
terry0703 wrote:
Jan 18th, 2017 3:27 pm

OP,
Only works for those who have Ring device...

Tried creating an acct, and adding the Chime Pro, and it won't accept the code...

Was planning on hacking it to see if I can get it to work without a Ring device...
Jan 28, 2012
61 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
whats the link? i dont see a promo box off there main website