Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Ripley's Aquarium] $20.15 - Ontario Residents Only, until 7/26

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2015 11:18 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 13, 2003
611 posts
313 upvotes
North York

[Ripley's Aquarium] $20.15 - Ontario Residents Only, until 7/26

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
30%
Expiry:
July 26, 2015
CELEBRATE SUMMER 2015 WITH $20.15 TICKETS
For a limited time Ontario residents can save with a valid ID until July 26th.

Adult walk-up tickets are $20.15 (including tax) with valid photo ID until July 26. This LIMITED TIME OFFER is one you won’t want to miss!
OVER 30% OFF – $9.83 IN SAVINGS

*Must present valid ID (proof of residence). Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Only available for tickets onsite. Tickets must be used at time of purchase. Offer only valid during regular operating hours
57 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Great deal, too bad our last trip was only a few weeks ago. It loses it's magic of you go too often.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
4384 posts
482 upvotes
Damn it...paid 20.99 last December and still have my tickets :(
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12707 posts
6222 upvotes
This is the price it should be most of the times. Regular price is a stretch for the amount of time one spends there. I think we will see more of these "deals" as time goes by and Ripley's loses it's newness.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2006
3400 posts
105 upvotes
Meh... it needs more attractions, exhibits, and house more marine animals for the price of admission. I went to Shedd Aquarium at Chicago, Illinois and the experience was great with many exhibits and live shows!
I hope this place doesn't end up like Marineland or Ontario Place in the next 5 years.
Sep 5, 2006
325 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
darkprince wrote: Meh... it needs more attractions, exhibits, and house more marine animals for the price of admission. I went to Shedd Aquarium at Chicago, Illinois and the experience was great with many exhibits and live shows!
I hope this place doesn't end up like Marineland or Ontario Place in the next 5 years.
The live feeding times aren't too bad and fun to watch. The kids love the feeding in the rainbow reef tank, where the person puts food on their head and invites kids to take selfies through the glass (lol). The shark feeding is neat to watch from within the tunnel too. Would be nice if there was more going on though.. The deal is pretty hot, especially if you go when its not too busy (after dinner or early)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5496 posts
2323 upvotes
Do the tickets expire?

Edit

Actually looks like you can't buy online for future use :(
Apr 13, 2003
611 posts
313 upvotes
North York
jerryhung wrote: 5 days left

OP's could re-phrase the title better to say [Ontario Residents Only, until 7/26]
That would save many people from clicking

Updated title as per your suggestion.

Thanks!
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26167 posts
39568 upvotes
Toronto
FYI - it also 50% off all the time for people that work/volunteer in tourism (hotels, tour companies, etc). Ask your employer about the Reciprocal Agreement, it covers lots of cool attractions in Toronto. Can PM me your email if you need the spreadsheet showing whole list of discounts.

The following forms of ID will be acceptable for attraction offers:
Valid ID Employee Card, Current Pay Stub, Business Card and / or Letter from Employer on Letterhead
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Nov 17, 2003
565 posts
153 upvotes
Thanks. Wonder how parking will be with pan am going on.
Nov 16, 2008
784 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Any one know if you can buy these in the morning and head there in the afternoon or do you have to use them right when you buy them?
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1601 posts
389 upvotes
coolteam wrote: Thanks OP. Any one know if you can buy these in the morning and head there in the afternoon or do you have to use them right when you buy them?
You have to buy the ticket and use it at the same time.
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Oct 16, 2002
834 posts
674 upvotes
Finally a break for residents.
Usually you go to other places and they have discounts for their own citizens/residents, be it skiing slopes in Quebec, museums in other countries.
In Cuba a citizen pays 10-25 times less for music events, musems, zoos, etc.

But not here in Ontario. Ontario is bent on equality.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
methyl wrote: Finally a break for residents.
Usually you go to other places and they have discounts for their own citizens/residents, be it skiing slopes in Quebec, museums in other countries.
In Cuba a citizen pays 10-25 times less for music events, musems, zoos, etc.

But not here in Ontario. Ontario is bent on equality.
Agreed... it should be $20 for Ontarians, and $5 for Torontonians. :P I've often wondered why as a citizen of Toronto that I should have to pay the outrageous tourist rates to take the elevator up the CN Tower as well.
Banned
Jul 2, 2015
395 posts
66 upvotes
Canada
Make it an even $ 20 for Christ's sake .

Can you show your OHIP card as proof of residence..but there is no address on it ..but since you have it usually you must be an ON resident.
Nov 20, 2014
521 posts
170 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
booradleysmart wrote: Make it an even $ 20 for Christ's sake .

Can you show your OHIP card as proof of residence..but there is no address on it ..but since you have it usually you must be an ON resident.
They may not take an OHIP card because it has sensitive information on it. I'm not sure though.