[Ripleys Aquarium] 30% OFF ONLINE EXPRESS ANYTIME TICKETS!‏

Deal Link:
Savings:
30% off
Expiry:
December 28, 2015
Same deal as last year
This year has the one-year/365 days condition
I bought some in Dec 2014, haven't even used them... but I don't see any expiry on the tickets itself, does anybody know?
EDIT: now I read it again, my ticket do have a SMALL line saying they expire 1 year from purchase date, boo @@ $60 wasted

Get 30% OFF Express Anytime Tickets NOW! This offer is only available now through Monday, December 28th. Buy now, swim by later! Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase, no reservations required.

Take advantage of these JAWSome savings before tickets run out – there are only a limited number available! Buy Online!

Reel ‘em in quick before this exclusive deal swims away!
Buy link
https://www.ripleyaquariums.com/canada/ ... oxingDay15

Expiry
* Express Anytime Tickets are VERY LIMITED! Only available while supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Only available for online anytime tickets.
Sale valid December 26, 2015 at 12:00am EST - December 28, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. Offer only valid during regular operating hours. Up to 6 tickets per transaction.

Adult: $20.99
Youth 6-13: $13.99

Children 3-5: $6.99
Senior 65+: $13.99
+ $4 convenience (BS) fee

https://www.ripleyaquariums.com/canada/visit/faqs/
Anytime tickets are valid for any day, any time- no reservation required. These tickets may be purchased at the aquarium and make perfect gifts as they are valid for one year from date of purchase.

Dec 2014 thread
ripleys-aquarium-30-off-anytime-tickets ... n-1616469/
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
52 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7718 posts
984 upvotes
Waterloo
Man so expensive 82.99 for a family of 4 crazyness its still a good deal tho, I will buy my tickets from Costco for other attractions in Toronto such as the rom, Toronto zoo, Ontario science centre and it would be more cheaper than this thanks op for the post
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
4892 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like a good deal, thanks! Does anyone know if they get cheaper than this throughout the year?
Heatware PEPSI IPOD MINI WINNER (JUNE 2005)
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2004
4138 posts
195 upvotes
Etobicoke
Bought 2 tickets. Thank you. Just a note - they charge almost $4 'convenience fee', what a BS.
Dec 22, 2003
528 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
the convenience fee sucks of course. They should charge less if anything for online purchases
Oct 31, 2002
905 posts
27 upvotes
thanks. ordered 2 tickets
Nov 25, 2013
262 posts
38 upvotes
Oh my god.... You have to provide names for these tickets?

I bought two and haven't decided with whom I will go with...

Geez... This is really bad...
Nov 25, 2013
262 posts
38 upvotes
I want my money back!!!

I don't have a name to file in right now for my second ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
32941 posts
14662 upvotes
sassysue wrote: Man so expensive 82.99 for a family of 4 crazyness
With prices like $21 for adults and $14 for kids, it doesn't seem much worse than tickets to a movie.
ViperZ wrote:Just a note - they charge almost $4 'convenience fee', what a BS.
I take it you don't buy many tickets for concerts and other similar events (Ticketmaster/Ticketweb, Ticketflly, Sound Rink, et al.)? Because that sort of thing has been going on since before there was even intarwebs, lol. "Convenience", "Service", and "Venue" fees are just some of the many names they think up to make prices look lower until you have to hand them over the money.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1590 posts
471 upvotes
Mississauga
I was planning on going in the coming week, Bonus. Ordered 4.
Thanks OP
Jan 22, 2013
215 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Wait, I'm not getting a form to enter names for the ticket holders. Anyone know if ticket usage is constrained by the name given?

Also, what is the normal price? $30.99? Is that the total or the pre-HST cost?
Jan 22, 2013
215 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
bookmate wrote: Oh my god.... You have to provide names for these tickets?

It says perfect for gifts. I don't think you are limited by providing your name. Are you getting a form asking who the ticket is for?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
25769 posts
7700 upvotes
where I belong
nanobu wrote: Wait, I'm not getting a form to enter names for the ticket holders. Anyone know if ticket usage is constrained by the name given?

Also, what is the normal price? $30.99? Is that the total or the pre-HST cost?
It's in my OP. Adult is $30 regular, $20 on sale, all before tax I think
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Mar 22, 2010
626 posts
165 upvotes
toronto
Went once, left totally disappointed. This place could have been so much more but as it stands it is no where near a world class aquarium. Not a bad distraction for the kiddies I suppose.
Jan 22, 2013
215 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Good place to take a date though ;)
Jan 22, 2013
215 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
jerryhung wrote: It's in my OP. Adult is $30 regular, $20 on sale, all before tax I think
Do you think the tickets are limited? A couple people above mentioned needing to put a name. Can the tickets be used by anyone?
Apr 6, 2003
768 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
bookmate wrote: Oh my god.... You have to provide names for these tickets?

You can buy the tickets now but print the tickets, and provide the names, whenever you are ready to use them.
They send you an email, with a link to print the tickets, after you place an order.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3285 posts
592 upvotes
GTA
$20.99 is still expensive, but never went there so tempted. Allo my friends recommend it