Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ripley's Aquarium

Toronto - 40% off Ripley's Aquarium. Oct 15-20. Must visit by December 31, 2019

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2019 1:38 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26163 posts
39568 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - 40% off Ripley's Aquarium. Oct 15-20. Must visit by December 31, 2019

Deal Link:
Savings:
40% off
Expiry:
October 20, 2019
Retailer:
Ripley's Aquarium
Save 40% this Fall!

We want to celebrate this autumn with an unbe-leaf-able discount.
From Tuesday, October 15 to Sunday, October 20 you can get 40% off online anytime express tickets with the 40 For Fall discount!.

Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion (Sharks After Dark)
Only available for tickets online
Tickets must be used at time of purchase
Offer only valid during regular operating hours
Must visit by December 31, 2019
Discount available on all ticket types
Promo live from Tuesday, October 15 to Sunday, October 20
Last edited by sprung on Oct 16th, 2019 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
11 replies
Nov 22, 2016
732 posts
454 upvotes
Well that's a$ .s...I just took the fam on Wednesday. Oh well...small place actually but still fun.

Would suggest for those with kids that haven't been.

Good post OP.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2819 posts
3403 upvotes
Toronto
Bosschiefamomaster wrote: Thanks OP.

What does "tickets must be used at time of purchase" mean?
The wording is weird, I think it's a phrase from another promo that they left in there (i.e. in their birthday promo), but the emails sent out clearly said that you have until December 31 to visit.

There is a side deal also that only applies if you have an October birthday. If you were born in October, you can get express anytime tickets for 50% off at the door from October 16 until 31. You must show photo ID and use the tickets at time of purchase.

You can get in free on October 16 if you were born on, October 16 (the Aquarium's birthday).
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2019
1858 posts
2300 upvotes
Thanks OP. Bought 2 tickets.
Jul 8, 2019
47 posts
28 upvotes
sprung wrote: bump in case you don't have an October birthday
Does the 50% off discount work on more than just a single ticket? My girlfriend's birthday is in October, do both of us get 50% off our tickets or just her?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4532 posts
5071 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks OP bought 2. Nephews visiting in November so would have to go anyways might as well save $.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1066 posts
1023 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op, bought a few for family since we haven't been there yet and have been meaning to.
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
470 upvotes
hi yall, this deal is good.
However, just FYI for Vengo memebrs, you can get 20% for timed visits, which comes to $26 for "timed" entries.
For regular no schedule visists, vengo memebers get it for $31.

Whereas the deal above is $23 for "timed visits"... the difference is that if you're a venggo member you can go any time..

Anyway, still GOOD DEAL for those of you NOT VENGGO memebrs.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2005
1284 posts
672 upvotes
Doebird wrote: Whereas the deal above is $23 for "timed visits"... the difference is that if you're a venggo member you can go any time..

Anyway, still GOOD DEAL for those of you NOT VENGGO memebrs.
That is incorrect. It clearly says 40% off "Anytime Express" tickets in the OP and on the site, it's not just for "timed visits".
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
470 upvotes
seshwan wrote: That is incorrect. It clearly says 40% off "Anytime Express" tickets in the OP and on the site, it's not just for "timed visits".
"Must visit by December 31, 2019"

In my haste, what I meant by timed was: you need to use this by X time.
Whereas venngoo you get 20% all the time, any time. and the price difference is not much.
So for another $2 you can buy from venggo (if you are a member) and go ANY TIME in the future.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2005
1284 posts
672 upvotes
Doebird wrote: "Must visit by December 31, 2019"

In my haste, what I meant by timed was: you need to use this by X time.
Whereas venngoo you get 20% all the time, any time. and the price difference is not much.
So for another $2 you can buy from venggo (if you are a member) and go ANY TIME in the future.
Ok sure, if you want to go anytime before Dec 31st it's $23 but if you prefer a 1 year expiry and have Venngo it's $31 (~ 35% extra cost).

Timed vist according to Ripley's Aquarium means for example you book the ticket for Nov 2nd at 2pm and it is only valid at that time (but it should not be confused with an expiry date which would be visit anytime before Dec 31st).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)