• Oct 9th, 2018 9:44 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18342 posts
6368 upvotes
Toronto

Ripley's Tickets question

I bought 2 tickets from Perkopolis in June. The adult one shows valid till June 12, 2019, but the senior one says valid till Apr-10 4-10. What does that mean?
Last edited by carmaster on Oct 8th, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 15, 2007
5115 posts
2531 upvotes
By now you could have called them and asked
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2744 posts
1943 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
carmaster wrote:
...surely you're just trolling us now, with this bump. Surely.

If you've not picked up the phone to ask them directly by now, there's something wrong with you.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18342 posts
6368 upvotes
Toronto
ALLCAPS wrote: ...surely you're just trolling us now, with this bump. Surely.

If you've not picked up the phone to ask them directly by now, there's something wrong with you.
They are closed. If you don't know the answer then don't thread crap.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2744 posts
1943 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
carmaster wrote: They are closed. If you don't know the answer then don't thread crap.
Oh, rooly? Closed?

It's what...1pm in Toronto, and they're open 365 days of the year (according to their website).

You could have phoned them Saturday.
You could have phoned them Sunday.
You could have held off your 6:00am bump, and phoned them Monday.
Oh, wait...you could have phoned them now.

So, I say again...

Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18342 posts
6368 upvotes
Toronto
ALLCAPS wrote: Oh, rooly? Closed?

It's what...1pm in Toronto, and they're open 365 days of the year (according to their website).

You could have phoned them Saturday.
You could have phoned them Sunday.
You could have held off your 6:00am bump, and phoned them Monday.
Oh, wait...you could have phoned them now.

So, I say again...

I contacted them already and they told me to contact Perkopolis. I am asking a simple question if you don't know the answer why are you thread crapping? Not sure what your problem is. Maybe it's a Vancouver things. Who knows!
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2744 posts
1943 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
carmaster wrote: Not sure what your problem is. Maybe it's a Vancouver things. Who knows!
...since you're on the subject of 'things', maybe the inability to provide contextual information in posts is a Toronto 'thing'. Or maybe it's just you. But, no...it's not just you since others do it too. But as far as you are concerned, yay...you finally provided a little bit of context to your bumps that makes you look less lazy than the bumps themselves. But having said that...
I contacted them already and they told me to contact Perkopolis. I am asking a simple question
...so, it's such a simple question, that apparently not even the organisation the tickets are for, knows the answer?

You have your answer. Contact Perkopolis.

Or if you want an answer from random strangers in a random discussion forum who would most likely not have any experience or additional information about the specific data that's printed on a discount ticket, here ya go: Sure. It means the tickets are valid until Apr-10. 4-10 is the numerical way of presenting the month and date.

You're welcome.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
15300 posts
12760 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Those numbers are for the lottery.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1099 posts
704 upvotes
carmaster wrote: I bought 2 tickets from Perkopolis in June. The adult one shows valid till June 12, 2019, but the senior one says valid till Apr-10 4-10. What does that mean?
one is a timed ticket and the other is a general admission ticket.