GTA-Toronto: $1 Food Festival taking place in North York & Dovercourt / Dufferin Grove from Feb 11 to Feb 22 (HOT!)
- Ritual App
I don't know if anyone posted this already as I cannot find it. If yes, please merged or remove.
Ritual $ 1 Dollar Festival
When: February 11 to February 22
Where: At participating restaurants
https://dailyhive.com/toronto/ritual-1- ... ruary-2019
#BrokeJanuary may be over, but we all know it’s important to save money, no matter what month it is. And the $1 ‘Food Festivals’ happening in North York and the Dovercourt and Dufferin Grove area next week are sure to help you keep pinching those pennies. Food-ordering-app Ritual is launching in these neighbourhoods, and they’re bringing with them cheap eats galore.
The North York Festival is a huge one, featuring nearly 40 local restaurants.
If you’re new to Ritual, you can participate and get food for $1 multiple times throughout the week, to a maximum of five times. All you need to do is use the search tag ‘NYDOLLARFEST’ and choose your inexpensive meal from the giant list of restaurants.
If you’re already an app-user, you must refer at least one new person to Ritual using your in-app link in order to gain access to the festival. Once the person you refer places their first order between Feb 11 and Feb 22, you can order your $1 meals.
App points and credits will be given to the referrer and referee, respectively.
Some of the North York restaurants participating include:
- Artisan Noodle – 5421 Yonge Street
- Nanashake – 4750 Yonge Street
- Sugar Marmalade – 5322 Yonge Street
- Z-Teca – Unit 7 at 5150 Yonge Street
- EAT BKK Thai Kitchen – 4704 Yonge St
- Jin’s Mi-Fen – 5515 Yonge St
- Cottage – 15 Northtown Way #24
- CHAINSMOKER Urban Smoked Meats – 3513 Bathurst St
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen – 3479 Yonge St
- Soban Cafe – 5600 Yonge Street
- Hot Star Large Fried Chicken – 5525 Yonge St
- Poke Eats – 4750 Yonge St #118
- Butter Chick – 2 Sheppard Ave E
- Gino’s Pizza – 787 Steeles Ave W
- Pho 88 Restaurant – 5197 Yonge St
- Chu Resto – 5423 Yonge Street
- Wing Machine – 787 Steeles Avenue West
- BarBurrito – 6464 Yonge Street
- Pho Saigon St. – 1045 Steeles Avenue West
- Vietnoms – 243 Sheppard Ave E
- Hey Sugar – 5379 Yonge St
- Whale Juice & Blends – 4750 Yonge St
- Freshii – 5650 Yonge St
- Fit For Life – 5700 Yonge St
- Rosey J Cafe – 19 Finch Ave W
- Mo’s Golden Pretzel – 4841 Yonge Street
- Yang Teashop – 5295 Yonge St
In the Dovercourt and Dufferin Grove area, new Ritual users can download the app and search ‘DOLLARFEST’ to order meals for just $1. You can order up to five times during the festival, with a max of one order per day.
Close to 20 restaurants are participating in the Dovercourt and Dufferin Grove area, including:
- Hub Coffee – 983 Dovercourt Road
- Sunshine Wholesome Market – 942 College Street
- Cinderella Restaurant – 1015 Dufferin Street
- Five Points – 1051 Bloor Street West
- Canecas Sports Bar – 605 Rogers Road
- Fancy Franks Gourmet Hot Dogs – 940 Bloor St W
- Village Pizza – 759 Dovercourt Road
- Alchemy Food & Drink – 890 College Street
- The Empire – 1018 Bloor Street West
- Foodbenders – 1162 Bloor Street West
- Tierra Azteca – Unit #2 at 1115 Bloor Street West
- Laziza Mediterranean Cuisine – 950 Bloor Street West
- The Maker Bean Cafe – 1052 Bloor Street West
- Tokyo Smoke Little Portugal – 874 College Street
- Butter Chicken Roti – 1030 Bloor St W
They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is