Nov 3, 2009
1378 posts
761 upvotes
Calgary

Lunch for $1 is back (Calgary)

Retailer:
Ritual
Just got this from my email:

Lunch for $1 is back with even more restaurants than ever before. Starting October 28, your favourite spots will be serving up their most popular creations, starting at just $1!

TOC:
Offer can only be redeemed once per day and once per restaurant, limit of 3 redemptions per user. Offer available Monday to Friday between 5:00 AM and 5:00 PM local time during the campaign duration. Existing users must refer someone new to Ritual and the referee must place their first order during the campaign duration for the referrer to access the offer.
Last edited by ibuddler on Oct 21st, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies
Mar 7, 2011
48 posts
35 upvotes
Ottawa
ibuddler wrote: Just got this from my email:

Lunch for $1 is back with even more restaurants than ever before. Starting October 28, your favourite spots will be serving up their most popular creations, starting at just $1!
I got it in Ottawa too. Only 3 $1 lunches this time. :( Oh well. Better than nada.
Feb 26, 2011
781 posts
822 upvotes
Calgary
ibuddler wrote: Just got this from my email:

So, where are we going for lunch?

Wanna join in on the fun? Refer a friend to Ritual - when they make their first purchase, you’ll unlock all the $1 lunch goodness you can dream of.

Bon appétit!
Aug 13, 2019
301 posts
465 upvotes
Don't understand the downvotes it's pretty much free lunches
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6678 posts
6574 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Does the referred person get $1 lunches? If its possible, id just refer myself
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Sep 23, 2010
490 posts
1366 upvotes
T Dot
Ausmack wrote: Don't understand the downvotes it's pretty much free lunches
OP made a typo: should be Z instead of C

if it's not available at the centre of the universe it's not a 'real' deal
j/k Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Nov 30, 2016
614 posts
613 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
If only I could use this at the airport
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
3115 posts
1010 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
YYC only in the title implies that it is available only at the airport ... but we all know you won't get anything there for $1.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20088 posts
5482 upvotes
Good Morning
It's available in Toronto.
Apr 18, 2017
691 posts
1335 upvotes
aquaman123 wrote: OP made a typo: should be Z instead of C

if it's not available at the centre of the universe it's not a 'real' deal
j/k Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
The Original post is lacking big time information. That's why there are down votes.
Sep 30, 2008
20 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Everyone I know that has access to Ritual, is already on Ritual. This deal is impossible to take advantage of.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13892 posts
8987 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Talk with strangers and get them to sign on Ritual.
Rekzai wrote: Everyone I know that has access to Ritual, is already on Ritual. This deal is impossible to take advantage of.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Mar 4, 2007
664 posts
636 upvotes
Halifax
This deal sucks. Refer a friend or NOTHING. Waste of time.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1378 posts
761 upvotes
Calgary
Rekzai wrote: Everyone I know that has access to Ritual, is already on Ritual. This deal is impossible to take advantage of.
Why don't you refer yourself?
Sep 5, 2011
85 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto
I love Ritual but this is my biggest frustration with these sorts of “deals” and the way they’re promoted (the promo emails always make it look like it’s an automatic $1 lunch for everyone on first glance). My office is already 100% signed up on Ritual, as is pretty much everyone else I know who might be interested. And unlike some I don’t feel it’s appropriate to create multiple accounts just to game the system.