23 upvotes

YMMV: 50% off for 3 orders

Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
March 6, 2020
Retailer:
Ritual
Got an e-mail today with this offer, not sure if it was sent to everyone, but I've only ordered from Ritual a handful of times.

Title of the e-mail is: "It’s herrrrrre!"

Fineprint:
Offer can only be redeemed once per day and once per restaurant, applicable to a single item. Limit of 3 redemptions per user. Offer available Monday to Friday between 5:00 AM and 5:00 PM local time during the campaign duration. Existing users must place a regular priced order during the promotional period to access the offer. Cannot be combined with any other offers, or with promotional or referral signup credits. Applicable to select menu items at participating restaurants. Promotion subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Images
  • Capture.PNG
5 replies
Jun 13, 2007
47 posts
15 upvotes
I have different fine print in Vancouver. Not sure if different folks got different offers, or it's a geography thing.
Offer can only be redeemed once per day, and once per restaurant, applicable to a single item. Limit of 3 redemptions per user. Offer available Monday to Friday between 5:00 AM and 5:00 PM local time during the campaign duration. Existing users must refer someone new to Ritual and the referee must place their first order during the campaign duration for the referrer to access the offer. Cannot be combined with any other offers, or with promotional or referral signup credits. Applicable to select menu items at participating restaurants. Promotion subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Dec 29, 2012
860 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto
I've been ordering through Ritual a lot lately and didn't get this offer
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13247 posts
24829 upvotes
Scarborough
I thought this offer was available to everyone when I saw it. I usually order a couple of times a month.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Mar 29, 2006
200 posts
91 upvotes
My offer states that I have to refer someone. I haven’t used the app to order food since they stopped offering $5 off my order.

Existing users must refer someone new to Ritual and the referee must place their first order during the campaign duration for the referrer to access the offer.
Oct 15, 2012
122 posts
143 upvotes
TORONTO
Hmmm, feel it’s not as good as the old promotion, 1$ lunch for a week.