61 upvotes
GTA

Rivalus Nutrition Weekend Flash Sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
40%
Expiry:
May 25, 2020
Recieved this in my inbox earlier and thought I would share incase anyone missed out on the Myprotein deal. I enjoyed the rival whey I bought last sale, better than impact whey I've bought in the past. My sister's bf loves the gainer. Copied and pasta what I got in the email below:

This weekend, not only can you enjoy a nice, relaxing few days off, but also you can get your Rivalus order for 40% OFF!! That's right! During this Weekend Flash Sale, May 23-25, 2020, get 40% off your entire order of proteins, concentrates or gear items!

No coupon code necessary!
Valid May 23-25, 2020 at www.rivalusnutrition.ca. Promotion valid from 12:00am CST on May 23 to 11:59pm CST on May 25. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons, or promotions. Discount applied in cart at checkout. Rivalus reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time, without notice.
10 replies
Feb 28, 2005
306 posts
143 upvotes
Montreal
Does anyone have any recommendations for a cyclist/runner and occasional lifter looking to keep slim and add definition?
Feb 1, 2011
27 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
ZooLoo wrote: Does anyone have any recommendations for a cyclist/runner and occasional lifter looking to keep slim and add definition?
Are you not getting enough protein from whole foods? Then use a whey protein supplement
If you're lactose intolerant go with an isolate, otherwise concentrate is fine. Pick the cheapest one from any reliable protein brand, there's threads on reddit that discuss this
Don't bother with any other supplements, it's really all about hitting your macros which you get from food. You'll have to do a bit of research into different diets as well as some experimenting to see what works best for your body type
Feb 28, 2005
306 posts
143 upvotes
Montreal
jamesboshwade wrote: Are you not getting enough protein from whole foods? Then use a whey protein supplement
If you're lactose intolerant go with an isolate, otherwise concentrate is fine. Pick the cheapest one from any reliable protein brand, there's threads on reddit that discuss this
Don't bother with any other supplements, it's really all about hitting your macros which you get from food. You'll have to do a bit of research into different diets as well as some experimenting to see what works best for your body type
Hey, thanks for the useful information. I try not to eat too much meat but some days I wonder if I’m getting enough proteins/calories. I can see that I might benefit from eating more whole foods, like you have said.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2006
1250 posts
61 upvotes
GTA
ZooLoo wrote: Hey, thanks for the useful information. I try not to eat too much meat but some days I wonder if I’m getting enough proteins/calories. I can see that I might benefit from eating more whole foods, like you have said.
If you’re curious to see how much you’re eating, try using the myfitnesspal app. Log your intake for a week and you will see the amount you eat and determine if you need to supplement with protein or even eat more Whole Foods like you mentioned.
Feb 7, 2012
5 posts
3 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Also, you can use code Mike15 to get an additional 15% off.
Apr 14, 2019
2 posts
1 upvote
Also, cookie flavour proteins are 35% off for this month before 40% off.
Aug 5, 2011
57 posts
34 upvotes
HAMILTON
Great advice.

Most people are terrible at estimating their calorie intake, including me.

A person needs to actually track for some time to get an idea of what's up
Sep 3, 2008
352 posts
14 upvotes
When you go to checkout it says they only ship within continental United States.
Oct 27, 2009
206 posts
698 upvotes
Montreal
ArjunDhir wrote: When you go to checkout it says they only ship within continental United States.
Change country to Canada, on the top right corner. Prices are very nice as the 10lb RIVALWHEY comes to 58.14$ before shipping (40% + 15% discount code).
Financial and Debt Advisor
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2835 posts
3373 upvotes
How does this stuff compare to myprotein? I'm all out but dont feel like paying $75 for a bag from myprotein.

$58 + shipping from this site for 10LB
or $75 + shipping for 11LB from myprotein
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.