34 posts
48 upvotes
Winnipeg

Kumho all weather tires

Savings:
61% off
Retailer:
River City Ford cheap tires
I just picked up a great deal. This is local to Winnipeg but thought I would share if anyone is interested

River city Ford has a deal for Kumho Solus HA31 all weather buy three get 4th free. They also price matched Quattro at 129 per tire (MSRP is 250 per tire). After purchase including mount and balance for four tires cost was 550 (including tax) there is also a 40 rebate available for these tires.
8 replies
[OP]
Oct 16, 2011
34 posts
48 upvotes
Winnipeg
Still rather new here.. if this is in the wrong section let me know. Please don't down vote because it's stated local deal
Apr 15, 2014
986 posts
832 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just wanted to say that I like the idea of "all-weather" tires in urban areas where the roads are usually plowed. All-weather is quite different than all-season as they provide much better traction in the snow. They have the mountain / snowflake symbol on them which means they comply with law in quebec where you have to use winter tires. The bennefit of all-weather vs. true snow tires is they will last a few more seasons (likely 2-3 more).
Please respond
[OP]
Oct 16, 2011
34 posts
48 upvotes
Winnipeg
So far the tires have been good in rain. I've had Nokian in the past that were great. I've never used Kumho before but at 70% less than Nokian I thought I would try them out
Aug 29, 2012
161 posts
128 upvotes
WINNIPEG
CHRISTIANJOHNSON wrote: So far the tires have been good in rain. I've had Nokian in the past that were great. I've never used Kumho before but at 70% less than Nokian I thought I would try them out
What size did you just get?

Which Nokian's do you have past experience with?
Nov 20, 2019
45 posts
13 upvotes
CHRISTIANJOHNSON wrote: 215 55 17. Previous was the Nokian WRG3
I am planning to buy these KUMHO SOLUS HA31
.they are at quattro around $98/tire + extra 10% off at checkout + $40 rebate. Are these tires any good?
[OP]
Oct 16, 2011
34 posts
48 upvotes
Winnipeg
Simran2427 wrote: I am planning to buy these KUMHO SOLUS HA31
.they are at quattro around $98/tire + extra 10% off at checkout + $40 rebate. Are these tires any good?
They performed well in Winnipeg winter. No issues. I've been happy with the purchase