Roam Mobility vs. T-Mobile
I just travelled to the grand canyon from Vegas.
In the city, RM works very well. Outside of urban centres, RM is straight garbage.
I was travelling from the interstate from LV strip to the Grand Canyon. 95% of the time, I had no reception, the other 5% was 2G Edge that had incredibly slow data.
Others on the bus with t-mobile had 4G LTE the entire way without any hiccups...
Can somebody explain why?
RM piggyback off of the t-mobile network yet the coverage is so different outside of the city.