roammobility - Free SIMCARD

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
September 15, 2019
Retailer:
roammobility
If link doesn't work Copy paste following in browser get.roammobility.com/freesim/?utm_source=sojern&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=free%20sim&utm_content=prospecting
About Roam Mobility

Roam Mobility is the preferred U.S. wireless service for Canadian travellers. Get easy, affordable U.S. phone service with Roam's unlimited plans. No surprises, contracts or extra fees.
Get a Free USA Travel SIM Card
Great news! For a limited time, you're eligible to receive a free Roam SIM card ($9.95 value) with free Canada-wide shipping*. Fill-out the form below to get your free SIM:
1Free SIM offer ends at 11:59pm Pacific Time on September 15, 2019. To qualify for a free SIM, you must submit the completed form above before the offer end date. Once your form has been submitted, please allow 10-15 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. Delivery may take additional time. Offer is valid for a free Roam Mobility USA Travel SIM Card (reg. $9.95), plus free shipping within Canada. Limit one free SIM per customer. Online only. While quantities last. No rain checks. Offer subject to change without notice.
LINK
Last edited by J_u_n_i_o_r_3 on Jun 19th, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
53 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1065 posts
465 upvotes
CALGARY
Both links doesnt work.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
1908 posts
537 upvotes
copy and paste in browser get.roammobility.com/freesim/?utm_source=sojern&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=free%20sim&utm_content=prospecting
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2003
1372 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
It says Bad Merchant!
United We stand Victory in our Hand!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
1908 posts
537 upvotes
lasallejai wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 6:19 pm
It says Bad Merchant!
copy and paste in browser get.roammobility.com/freesim/?utm_source=sojern&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=free%20sim&utm_content=prospecting
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
2412 posts
149 upvotes
some issue with link. displaying error.
bad merchant
You guys seem trapped by the confines of your own ideologies.
(borrowed)Not enough bans and the howling monkeys start up about them promoting hate and whatever. howling monkeys or hall monitors?
Oct 7, 2007
247 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver
thanks OP needed one
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
2412 posts
149 upvotes
J_u_n_i_o_r_3 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 6:20 pm
This works. but even if its free do I need that? So buy SIM and plan trip to US?
(borrowed)Not enough bans and the howling monkeys start up about them promoting hate and whatever. howling monkeys or hall monitors?
Jun 10, 2007
241 posts
81 upvotes
Whitehorse
Took advantage of this a week or so ago and was sent a package with TWO 3-in-1 roam mobility sim cards.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2006
1489 posts
130 upvotes
Sim cards expire without you knowing....only email support you will be stuck without service. Only way to fix issue is to get a new sim. Did I say you won't know if the sim is expired or not? Took me 2 weeks to get my money back.
Apr 13, 2016
162 posts
73 upvotes
callernamet wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 6:25 pm
This works. but even if its free do I need that? So buy SIM and plan trip to US?
no, keep it - next time you have a trip see if this works out to be cheaper than your current carrier's roaming option/buying and using a t-mobile sim in the US.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
2412 posts
149 upvotes
redflag0 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 6:30 pm
no, keep it - next time you have a trip see if this works out to be cheaper than your current carrier's roaming option/buying and using a t-mobile sim in the US.
So no expiry?
or activate within six month condition?

popo wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 6:30 pm
Sim cards expire without you knowing....only email support you will be stuck without service. Only way to fix issue is to get a new sim. Did I say you won't know if the sim is expired or not? Took me 2 weeks to get my money back.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3027 posts
1901 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
one of my Roam sims expired yesterday. The only way to keep it alive would have been to buy 1 day of service that I had no intention of using.
I decided it wasn't worth it to pay $4 for a sim that costs $10.

But today.... this glorious thread comes along and I get another free sim. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Good for another year! Thanks OP
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Mar 18, 2007
266 posts
71 upvotes
Used them for all my weekend trips. Very cheap and easy to use.

Got another one for a spare.
Thanks OP.