• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2021 2:49 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 23, 2015
78 posts
30 upvotes

Roborock S7

Anyone know when and where to get one in Canada?
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2011
1168 posts
569 upvotes
GTA
Seen the brand on Amazon before.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5044 posts
2734 upvotes
GTA
You cant find any roborock's in canada, only way to get them is from aliexpress or alibaba. Or have a friend from the states buy it from amazon and ship it to you.
Jun 16, 2004
132 posts
23 upvotes
I found it on bestbuy.ca from a marketplace seller. ordered Sept 20, received it Sept 22.

Not cheap but I really wanted a roborock, and didn't want to wait and risk paying duty etc. This was $949 CAD with free shipping so pretty good deal comparatively

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/brand/roborock

It's only been a day but so far I LOVE it! It's replacing a deebot 920 which I sort of hated. I had a version 1 mi xiaomi which was great, but this thing is the dream of robot vacuum cleaners.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1981 posts
1119 upvotes
shabby wrote: You cant find any roborock's in canada, only way to get them is from aliexpress or alibaba. Or have a friend from the states buy it from amazon and ship it to you.
I've tried to get an S5 max on both and the shipping they are quoting is stupid if they will even sell it to Canada. Like 250$. For some reason they are intentionally trying not to sell Roborocks to Canada the past year or 2.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3581 posts
942 upvotes
have you considered the wyze variant? I am pretty sure its all the same ( i have both the roborock and wyze )
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5044 posts
2734 upvotes
GTA
RAINMAN0 wrote:
I've tried to get an S5 max on both and the shipping they are quoting is stupid if they will even sell it to Canada. Like 250$. For some reason they are intentionally trying not to sell Roborocks to Canada the past year or 2.
Yes the shipping cost could be high but don't worry about that, just worry about the total cost, mine was some $620 cad from alibaba with shipping and $20 fee from FedEx, told them to value it at $100.
azn_dan wrote: have you considered the wyze variant? I am pretty sure its all the same ( i have both the roborock and wyze )
The wyze doesn't mop, but yes they're all pretty much the same and built by xiaomi. The wyze is just the oldest model they have.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)