Home & Garden

Rock Solid Footings - Anyone used them to build fence?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2017 1:05 am
[OP]
Oct 3, 2009
1 posts
Toronto

Rock Solid Footings - Anyone used them to build fence?

Wondering if anyone has used Rock Solid Footings for fence installation--looking for feedback.

Need fence work done and contacted Rock Solid Footings for a quote. They currently advertise on Kijiji and have a website, www.rocksolidfootings.com .

Owner and employee came out promptly measured and provided fair quote. He advertised that he has insurance and wsib coverage and that appaears on the quote provided by the owner. I made it clear at that time that if i decide to go with their company and before i hand over any cash, I want to see proof of insurance in the name of the company he is doing business as for fence installation. I was aware through the convo during the quote that he has another (unrelated) business performing telcom services.

Anyone have any feedback on these guys relating to fence installs, quality of work? Thanks!
1 reply
Oct 8, 2017
1 posts
They came and did a great job for us, very professional in my opinion, fence was better then we thought it would turn out, they used good lumber not some cheap crap. The owner Eric seemed to know what he was doing and was very polite. A few of our yards pics are on his website actually. he had mentioned something to us about a past venture with antennas for free HD tv and i was actually kinda interested with that, because who doesn't like free after all, so he explained a bit more i haven't spoke to him about that since though i may actually follow up some time soon.

as for proof i didn't actually ask, after all i found them threw kijiji at first.

Hope all works out for you!
Good Luck