Expired Hot Deals

Rocket League turns Free to Play on September 23 (All Platforms)

Member
Jan 30, 2010
303 posts
232 upvotes
Mississauga
Should I buy now or wait for the price to drop?
Sr. Member
Mar 12, 2016
746 posts
974 upvotes
Can i ask what platform so i can fish for likes, my ego lives for likes :twisted:
Last edited by UWOD2020 on Sep 15th, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Jul 31, 2007
427 posts
262 upvotes
pcloadletter wrote: Should I buy now or wait for the price to drop?
if you wait, you might be recruited as an esport athlete and make $$$
Member
Mar 20, 2009
464 posts
184 upvotes
Toronto
Reminder, you don't' need to pay for PS+/Nintendo Switch Online to play this online for PS4 or the Switch as it is now a Free to Play game. With Xbox, you still need Gold membership to play Free to Play games currently.
Member
Jan 30, 2010
303 posts
232 upvotes
Mississauga
johncraven wrote: if you wait, you might be recruited as an esport athlete and make $$$
What sort of conditioning does one need to become an esport athlete? Sounds very difficult and physically demanding.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2002
8714 posts
5090 upvotes
Toronto
jsadams wrote: Reminder, you don't' need to pay for PS+/Nintendo Switch Online to play this online for PS4 or the Switch as it is now a Free to Play game. With Xbox, you still need Gold membership to play Free to Play games currently.
Yeah that's dumb, but then again you needed gold to even run netflix back in the 360 days..
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
18776 posts
8453 upvotes
Oakville
pcloadletter wrote: What sort of conditioning does one need to become an esport athlete? Sounds very difficult and physically demanding.
It requires insane reflexes and hand-eye coordination. Similarly to games like darts, to be able to compete at a professional level is surprisingly difficult.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
14274 posts
26723 upvotes
Scarborough
jsadams wrote: Reminder, you don't' need to pay for PS+/Nintendo Switch Online to play this online for PS4 or the Switch as it is now a Free to Play game.
Thanks, I didn't know that. Some of my friends don't subscribe to Nintendo Switch online so it's good to know that I'll still be able to play with them.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Member
Jun 2, 2011
418 posts
414 upvotes
Ghost505 wrote: stadia, xcloud, gfn ?
Whatever platform you can pay to play on today, it will be free to play on the 23
Newbie
Nov 26, 2014
13 posts
14 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Add me. I'll show you the way of the bronze.

Nice One!
What a save!
What a save!
What a save!
ROTATE
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
5977 posts
555 upvotes
Kanata
So it is free to play on Nintendo switch, You need an online account, right? Luckily I didn't buy the game on Kijiji.

Top