Expired Hot Deals

Rocket League turns Free to Play on September 23 (All Platforms)

Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3475 posts
1571 upvotes
ds2chan wrote: Thanks. I didn't check their FAQ page. I only checked their page with the announcement. I just thought everything would be explained there.

EDIT: Does anybody know if there is a way that I can just buy the car that I want? When I first bought the game I could go into the eShop and buy the car that I want (I think I bought like 5 of them) and some of the cars came with their own goal celebration. They updated the game last year and now you need blueprints in order to generate the car but it's a random blueprint that you get. Also, I'm totally confused on all of the menu items. I have no clue how to get the goal celebration that I want and some of the items I have gotten in gift boxes after the update can't be attached to the cars that I have for some reason. I don't get it. They didn't create any "how to" videos.
If you want to be competitive at all, I highly recommend you don't just go and get a car just because you like the look of it. While cars do share some common characteristics, important things like hitbox/height make a difference in play - like for example, being about to dribble the ball properly.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 11, 2003
3537 posts
770 upvotes
Does this play well on the Nintendo switch compared to other platforms ?
.
Heatware 3-0
.
.
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Newbie
Sep 2, 2015
71 posts
30 upvotes
Qu
So to make it clear I'm unable to play it on stadia even if I don't pay Xbox gold that is not necessary for any ps4.

And its also free on PC if you have owned the game on Nintendo switch before.

*Sorry for my bad english
Newbie
Sep 15, 2020
1 posts
tkl wrote: Does this play well on the Nintendo switch compared to other platforms ?
The game plays fine on the switch at 60 fps but theres usually a bit of connection problems as well as poorer rendering compared to other platforms
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2005
746 posts
216 upvotes
I've been playing for a while on steam (when I get the chance to). Would be really cool to see it come to the Switch! Need more free games on that system. :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 11, 2003
2164 posts
810 upvotes
Toronto
txenglan wrote: If you want to be competitive at all, I highly recommend you don't just go and get a car just because you like the look of it. While cars do share some common characteristics, important things like hitbox/height make a difference in play - like for example, being about to dribble the ball properly.
I wasn't looking to be competitive. I just play for fun. I just like the looks of other cars.

I always assumed that different cars had different characteristics but I never thought about looking into it. It did look like larger cars had different a larger hitbox but I couldn't tell if I was just seeing things. That's good to know.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Sr. Member
Jul 14, 2014
910 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lelovila wrote: So to make it clear I'm unable to play it on stadia even if I don't pay Xbox gold that is not necessary for any ps4.

And its also free on PC if you have owned the game on Nintendo switch before.

*Sorry for my bad english
That's actually not very clear. Are you not able to play it on Stadia ? What does that have to do with Xbox Gold or the PS4 ??
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
18162 posts
8023 upvotes
Oakville
lelovila wrote: So to make it clear I'm unable to play it on stadia even if I don't pay Xbox gold that is not necessary for any ps4.

And its also free on PC if you have owned the game on Nintendo switch before.

*Sorry for my bad english
Can't tell if serious or trolling like the other folks asking about platform availability.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 12, 2011
2791 posts
4464 upvotes
London, Ontario
Wookie76 wrote: Sega Saturn lol
Now you tell me right after I just traded it for a Twinkie.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2002
8602 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto
Niklasky wrote: That's actually not very clear. Are you not able to play it on Stadia ? What does that have to do with Xbox Gold or the PS4 ??
A bit confused too, I think he means it’s F2P on all except Xbox which requires gold.
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 8, 2018
40 posts
248 upvotes
Canada
Just a bump to remind everyone that it is free to play today! Get downloading!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
18162 posts
8023 upvotes
Oakville
SynCrafterz wrote: Just a bump to remind everyone that it is free to play today! Get downloading!
More importantly, grab it in the Epic store to get that $10 coupon! :)
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)