25 upvotes

Rockport more discount online

Deal Link:
Savings:
30% - 40%
Retailer:
Rockport
30% off 1 Pair, 40% off 2 Pairs with code JUNEBMSM

The discount applies to site wide selection. Plus shipping is free however they don't covert any return postage and stores don't accept return anymore. You will be responsible for shipping back the return merchandise.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
1141 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
This sale is worse than the one last week. Prices look to be inflated and the discount smaller.

When i priced out shoes last time, it was going to cost me around $75 a pair. Now it is nearly 100 for the same shoe.

I will pass.
[OP]
Apr 10, 2018
33 posts
25 upvotes
Teletran wrote:
Jun 29th, 2018 6:17 am
This sale is worse than the one last week. Prices look to be inflated and the discount smaller.

When i priced out shoes last time, it was going to cost me around $75 a pair. Now it is nearly 100 for the same shoe.

I will pass.
For some yes. But some new arrival have dropped the price plus the discount which makes it a better deal this time around.
Aug 27, 2009
613 posts
451 upvotes
Toronto
The shoes i was looking at were cheaper before this so called sale, but it makes no difference because no matter what credit card i use or browser or computer or shipping address format i can never check out, just gives an error. Needless to say i've ordered hundreds of items online with no issues until now.