Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

Rogers: $30 6GB LTE Data Plan is back! (SMOKING HOT)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2013 12:08 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 15, 2010
535 posts
38 upvotes
peteybaby wrote: Does anyone know how to find out when Rogers offers the 6 GB/$30 deal?
They used to offer it Aug/Sep coinciding with Apples newest iPhone launch. They haven't launched it last 2 yrs. But, rumors are swirling about offering it this year in a few months. Which is strange and uncharacteristic of them as of late. (They have been trying to push or entice customers OFF or AWAY FROM Big data eg from 6GB, DOWN to 1GB so they can set customers' accounts up for being charged for "data overages". Data overages to the tune of a whopping $20 for EACH GB you go over and desperately need back in your plan!!!)
That said, you may think that it's impossible to get 6GB!?
NO, NOT TRUE!!!
6GB has been available and IS STILL AVAILABLE through rogers retentions (cxr rep)!! Yes, they don't want to offer it and many reps do lie through their teeth about it (eg: "not being available", "no longer available" "not compatible with your 'old' plan" etc, etc)
BOTH Retention Plans ARE available: (read Rogers retention thread more info including the awesome tutorial!!)
• The Super 6GB Plan
With 200 mins
Unlim eve/wknd 6PM
Unlimited Canadawide MY10 Calling
6GB Data etc etc
Or the
• 200 Min $17.50 EEP voice portion
Unlim eve/wknd 6PM
$10 value Pack (2500 Can SMS text, vm, CID)
$30 6GB Data
I'll give you, (and those reading this thread) the link. There is a "science" or "way" to go through retentions to achieve an absolutely stellar plan.
• First STUDY the Tutorial on pg1, •Then go to rog online and print out Rog's crappy RETAIL Plans so you can identify what they are offering you, • Then read thru the last couple months of thread to read how plan negot's has played out and discover: what works, what lies reps are feeding guys and what is "great " or a "stinker" plan negotiation-wise etc etc. Feel free to also read my posts.)
Hope that this is some help to you and others reading thread!
Good Luck, cheers!
Here's the Link:
http://f.redflagdeals.com/showthread.php?t=933329
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2005
1589 posts
118 upvotes
"Yes, they don't want to offer it and many reps do lie through their teeth about it"

YES THEY DO! Had to hang up today because I had enough of this 1 guy's BS. Put me on hold 90% of the time and tried to get me to pay $85 for 3GB of data while I had the 6GB already and just wanted to change my voice plan.