• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2019 9:46 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2009
1049 posts
573 upvotes

Rogers Arris XB6 Modem in Bridge Mode

When Rogers Arris XB6 Modem in bridge mode , it has two ethernet port at the back, both will work or only one will work ? I have Velop system connected to Arris XB6 Modem, most of the time works but quite often connection not stable. velop reports all the time it lost internet connectivity. I'm very confused about the two ports back of the Arris XB6 Modem when in Bridge Mode ? any one clarify ?
2 replies
Sep 1, 2009
351 posts
289 upvotes
gta
echo_jey wrote: When Rogers Arris XB6 Modem in bridge mode , it has two ethernet port at the back, both will work or only one will work ? I have Velop system connected to Arris XB6 Modem, most of the time works but quite often connection not stable. velop reports all the time it lost internet connectivity. I'm very confused about the two ports back of the Arris XB6 Modem when in Bridge Mode ? any one clarify ?
Not sure but I read somewhere that Rogers do provide free switches if you have intel 7 puma chip set.

Not sure if you have an intel chipset or Broadcom chipset so read it up here.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/I ... d-p/428148
“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”-John Galt 😎