Tags:
[OP]
Aug 31, 2004
147 posts
187 upvotes

[Rogers] BC/AB YMMV - Rogers Winback $45 25GB w/additional bonuses

Hello

Buried inside the Rogers winback thread:
rogers-byod-rogers-50-15gb-unlimited-ta ... k-2343941/ there is a new deal that @Azeton mentions which I think is deserving of its own thread.

For B.C./AB people formerly on Rogers, as a competitive answer to Shaw mobile, there is now a $45 25GB plan. I called yesterday to get this after seeing the post in the previous thread — but the deal got even sweeter with an additional 10% off for 24 months bringing it down to $40.50 pre taxes for 25 GB. See attached screenshot.

The other thing is the $300 hardware credit (I didn’t need it) which is another cherry on top.

The winback team mentioned this was a new deal. Originally I was offered only the $50/15GB plan, when I asked about what they had that is competitive with Shaw they came back with this deal.

This is flaming hot IMO.

Good luck. YMMV.
1649A431-4218-4A31-B690-3A9DC3404FA0.jpeg
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 10th, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field was empty
197 replies
Dec 20, 2012
957 posts
774 upvotes
Surrey
sgdnfan wrote: Hello

Buried inside the Rogers winback thread:
rogers-byod-rogers-50-15gb-unlimited-ta ... k-2343941/ there is a new deal that @Azeton mentions which I think is deserving of its own thread.

For B.C./AB people formerly on Rogers, as a competitive answer to Shaw mobile, there is now a $45 25GB plan. I called yesterday to get this after seeing the post in the previous thread — but the deal got even sweeter with an additional 10% off for 24 months bringing it down to $40.50 pre taxes for 25 GB. See attached screenshot.

The other thing is the $300 hardware credit (I didn’t need it) which is another cherry on top.

The winback team mentioned this was a new deal. Originally I was offered only the $50/15GB plan, when I asked about what they had that is competitive with Shaw they came back with this deal.

This is flaming hot IMO.

Good luck. YMMV.

1649A431-4218-4A31-B690-3A9DC3404FA0.jpeg
How did you get the 10% off?
[OP]
Aug 31, 2004
147 posts
187 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: How did you get the 10% off?
They offered it to me as part of the plan. I didn’t have to push for it — just mentioned the Shaw mobile $45/25GB plan and they countered back with this.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1120 posts
1174 upvotes
Is it $45 for 24 months or "forever?"

I was with Rogers 9 years ago. I think I was paying $55 a month limited talk and text. Can't remember what the cap was. I wonder if they can win me back. 🤣
Dec 20, 2012
957 posts
774 upvotes
Surrey
sgdnfan wrote: They offered it to me as part of the plan. I didn’t have to push for it — just mentioned the Shaw mobile $45/25GB plan and they countered back with this.
Oh ok. I wonder if they’d also offer a win back offer if I switch to Freedom. I’m interested in paying $35 for 7 gb that freedom is offering.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9049 posts
53805 upvotes
Ontario
sgdnfan wrote: They offered it to me as part of the plan. I didn’t have to push for it — just mentioned the Shaw mobile $45/25GB plan and they countered back with this.
Thanks op. Which number did you call? Which department ?

Did you switched to shaw or left Rogers before you call them back?
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Jul 4, 2019
29 posts
17 upvotes
I tried livechat and he said $70/25GB is best he could offer and he has no idea what winback team offers or how they choose whom to call etc.. I would like to know how you can reach them instead of waiting them to call me. I also used to have rogers business account not personal account. I wonder if i would still be considered as ex-rogers customer.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1268 posts
693 upvotes
CALGARY
I was a previous Rogers customer via EPP, am I eligible for this deal? What number to contact?
May 24, 2017
83 posts
80 upvotes
Edmonton, ab
ooooh thats good

I'm currently on the winback deal as it is, wondering how to proceed to get the better winback deal
Jul 5, 2011
9 posts
7 upvotes
YORK
Dooboo wrote: I tried livechat and he said $70/25GB is best he could offer and he has no idea what winback team offers or how they choose whom to call etc.. I would like to know how you can reach them instead of waiting them to call me. I also used to have rogers business account not personal account. I wonder if i would still be considered as ex-rogers customer.
The only way to get the Winback team to contact you had an existing account that you ported out. If you have an existing plan with them then they will not deal with you since they still have leverage.

For me, I ported out one line first and got the call and while speaking to the winback team, I told them if they could apply the plan to another line that I still had with them. Cause there's no point in me porting out and wasting my time and their time. Unfortunately the rep mentioned they had no access to my account until the account is ported.

The winback number is 1.833.892.3338 from the other thread. You can try if you'd like. Good luck.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1268 posts
693 upvotes
CALGARY
cec4111 wrote: I was a previous Rogers customer via EPP, am I eligible for this deal? What number to contact?
Just called the number provided. My Rogers number which was via EPP is not eligible.
Apr 5, 2008
58 posts
4 upvotes
Just tried calling the number as well, no luck. It sounds like if your not on their list the offer is not valid. I would be curious if anyone is getting this offer by just cold calling the number and finding a decent agent..
Dec 18, 2010
493 posts
310 upvotes
Vancouver
Man I wish I could port from Fido to this Winback. What an absolute steal.
Apr 23, 2006
680 posts
173 upvotes
'Berta
Same as above for me too. I tried the other number from the other thread (1-866-835-6498) and it said the number is discontinued. Damn, not a Rogers fan but this deal would be too amazing to pass up.
Oct 4, 2009
273 posts
155 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
Can confirm that I got this deal. The only difference is that I got 20% off for 24 months. After that, the price goes back to $45/month.

Also got the $300 device credit.

Thanks for the awesome deal notice OP.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)