• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2021 8:46 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1521 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
well I hope they call me. left two message and nothing.
Dec 8, 2020
1 posts
Me and my wife left rogers few days back. I am getting a lot of calls but, after receiving the call it gets disconnected after few seconds. When I try to call them (1833-892-3338), it goes to some IVR where I can only leave the msg. Its getting really frustrating. I ported just to get the offers. Don't want to be stuck with freedom with it's poor reception (already noticing it). Pls pls pls help
Oct 12, 2005
400 posts
334 upvotes
Lower Mainland BC
wiffle wrote: Any data points of customers in BC able to get $45/25gb via winback with porting out to anyone other than Shaw/Freedom? Am thinking about porting to Telus $50/20, and am hoping to get a callback + $300 device credit.

Am seeing a few reports that ON customers are getting this WinBack no matter who they're porting out to.
One of my friends ported out to Telus EPP about a week ago from a Rogers EPP, and was offered this deal to come back. (BC)
Mar 3, 2019
183 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver
Rogers called my partner offering $36/20GB. Not sure the details if that's the actually rate or if it's applied as a discount for a limited time.

Told her to not take it, don't feel like switching from Telus $40/25GB. To much hassle.