Hot Deals

[Rogers] BC/AB YMMV - Rogers Winback $45 25GB w/additional bonuses

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 12:37 pm
Tags:
Apr 6, 2013
96 posts
98 upvotes
I left Zoomer wireless to public mobilein August. Will Zoomer be considered as rogers?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1346 posts
210 upvotes
EDM Area
henrik112 wrote: Awesome, thanks for the info. I’ll port out to Shaw after iPhone 12 is released next week and hope for the winback offer.
you know it's just getting announced next week probably wont be available till Oct sometime
Mar 17, 2018
950 posts
1387 upvotes
4got10 wrote: you know it's just getting announced next week probably wont be available till Oct sometime
I laughed when I read his response too. It's the same with TV's. TV's are now coming out in 8K and just starting 12K but there is no broadcasting in 4K yet in Canada. I thought we were leaders of innovations and expensive phone plans. LOL
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams
$50 15GB Unlimited Talk and Text
$22.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Dec 20, 2012
989 posts
805 upvotes
Surrey
KenAdams wrote: I laughed when I read his response too. It's the same with TV's. TV's are now coming out in 8K and just starting 12K but there is no broadcasting in 4K yet in Canada. I thought we were leaders of innovations and expensive phone plans. LOL
If you’re referring to me, I’m not interested in the iPhone 12 but rather a potential discount on the iPhone 11. I don’t see what’s comedic or outrageous about that. I couldn’t care less about the “latest and greatest” phone out, but rather something that looks good and works well, but more importantly, is affordable. Also, this phone would be for my dad as a birthday gift, as he’s been using an iPhone 7 Plus for years.
Last edited by henrik112 on Sep 12th, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feb 20, 2020
2 posts
I got the 15gb for $50 few months ago from Rogers. Do you guys think it's possible for me to get the 25gb for $45? I called winback and they said we have the 15gb for $50 plan (which I already have).
Jun 6, 2016
189 posts
49 upvotes
Naderrr wrote: I got the 15gb for $50 few months ago from Rogers. Do you guys think it's possible for me to get the 25gb for $45? I called winback and they said we have the 15gb for $50 plan (which I already have).
Don't think it is possible. I just signed up for the plan before they were offering the additional 20% off for 24 months and tried to see if they could add that to my account. When I called the winback team they said they only deal with the accounts of ex Roger customers. Said I need to contact customer service and ask them since I'm now a Rogers customer. Didn't bother trying because I doubt they would offer the discount.
Aug 23, 2011
19 posts
5 upvotes
Curious if you came from telus assuming that you were a win back call that got you the 15GB deal. If it was not a win back I suspect that you will not be able to get this deal. The few times I called they were pretty stringent on what they would be willing to do.
Jan 11, 2016
18 posts
2 upvotes
Ontario
D168 wrote: I ported out to Shaw yesterday. I didn't get an email but I called today and I was eligible. Got $45/25GB plan with 20% off (had to ask twice - first time, he offered 10%) for two years, free tablet, and $300 hardware upgrade credit for an LG Velvet.
May I ask which province you are in?
Nov 30, 2016
829 posts
1042 upvotes
Mississauga
jqn525 wrote: That's probably one of the reasons they added 5GB to my plan last week.

I know people are still complaining about high prices today, but do you guys remember 4-5 years ago when a 500MB plan costed $80/mo at Robelus? 6GB was $125/mo.

We still have a long way to go, but we've made some progress.
Please give credit where it's due. This massive drop for Western Canada is entirely a response to Shaw mobile. Unfortunately the rest of us are still excluded but hopefully it's just a matter of time.
May 21, 2012
120 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary
So is this winback deal only for Rogers customers that port out to Shaw mobile?
Oct 9, 2013
290 posts
51 upvotes
Calgary
joshee86 wrote: So is this winback deal only for Rogers customers that port out to Shaw mobile?
Fido too
May 21, 2012
120 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary
I just ported both my lines from rogers to Koodo in hopes I get a call about this winback deal.

Thread Information

There are currently 13 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 8 guests)

SigPig, Sleputz, mythical, Johndug, Zerius