Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Rogers/Bell/Telus] 20GB Unlimited Plans for $65

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2020 1:11 pm
Dec 10, 2012
602 posts
280 upvotes
GTA
Is every provider on the phone financing plan and no longer on the $0 phone plans now?
Mar 30, 2017
42 posts
149 upvotes
Toronto
They have tiers of what phones you can finance depending on your plan.
Jul 8, 2013
21 posts
26 upvotes
Markham
kyochi wrote: My plan is was originally $75 for 20 gbs. Just called into Rogers. Had to speak to them for like half hour. Originally they said they couldn't do anything .. but after a bit of a grind and saying my friend just got this yesterday... The agent had to speak to her team lead and find some secret backend code. Which eventually worked.

They gave me a $10 dollar promo as long I don't change my plan. Also one of the prerequisites is that I had to be financing a phone( which I did a few days ago to get the iPhone XS for $25/m).
how long does the 10$ promo last for?
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1559 posts
1745 upvotes
Dakota680 wrote: I would imagine it is 20gb and then they scale the speed back to minimum for the unlimited part
I mean that's pretty much a given, but all the subtlety has long departed.

They aren't even trying to hide the bs anymore. What's next? "Unlimited infinity bundle with boundless cap of 22 GB because you deserve the 2GB extra room of endless bandwidth!"

Give me a brucking feak.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Apr 2, 2020
16 posts
19 upvotes
It would still be the normal packaging that is offered within Canada. It full speed 20gb with a 512/kbps speed beyond that. At least in terms of Bell the only offer that I know of for the 65/m service is an additional line. 75/m for the main line (this is for new and loyalty customers) and 65 for the additional line with it's own 20gb. At least for bell the additional 10 off does not have an expiration.

Beyond that depending on the account , there are targeted offers for accounts that can be a 65/m plan but those are very few and far between.
Although I claim to work for Bell I do not speak for them. Everything I say or post will be of my own words and opinions.
Any information I provide would be the same information I would be comfortable providing to anyone on any call I would take at work.
Apr 2, 2020
16 posts
19 upvotes
vaporize wrote: Any activation fees?
At least with Bell I know stores and echat can waive it for NEW activations.
Although I claim to work for Bell I do not speak for them. Everything I say or post will be of my own words and opinions.
Any information I provide would be the same information I would be comfortable providing to anyone on any call I would take at work.
Jun 30, 2020
1 posts
Hey guys.. I got this plan already ! I spoke to a Bell reps over the phone and i also chatted with someone to confirm on the bell website. they both told me it’s $65 BYOP plan 20 GB if you have an internet with Bell. The plan was supposed to be $75 plan but you would get $10 credit as long as our internet is with bell. Not a 10 months or 1 year or 2 years credit as long as our internet is with bell the plan stays $65. I attached picture so you can see. I think this plan works only for Ontario and promo ends on July 1st (they briefly mentioned that to me)
Images
  • 5A0AB8A0-6144-49BB-AF2B-5C6E85AD0814.jpeg
  • 671ABA1E-5874-4497-AB70-32222EE63444.png

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)