Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] BIG YMMY - Rogers WinBack $80 10GB + $500 Credits + $0 Flagship

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2019 7:10 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1740 posts
510 upvotes
How long did the shipping take and when did you guys receive confirmation of your orders. I spoke with them yesterday but have not received any email at all.

Hopefully this is legit and not a massive scam lol.
Dec 27, 2016
5 posts
Calgary, AB
itrocks4u wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 11:47 am
How long did the shipping take and when did you guys receive confirmation of your orders. I spoke with them yesterday but have not received any email at all.

Hopefully this is legit and not a massive scam lol.
They said it would take 24-48hours for the confirmation email and up to 5 business days for shipping arrival. They also said tracking number will be included in the confirmation email. I talked to them yesterday round 3pm MST for the deal. Did not receive any email though they took out the upfront payment already from my credit card around 7PM MST. Just in case, I recorded all the detail using an Android recorder.
Feb 25, 2007
245 posts
101 upvotes
Called Friday. Shipped out Tuesday. Due for delivery today. Ordered iPhone X 64gb in black.
Jan 4, 2010
15 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks to all for the useful comments. I switched to PM from Rogers awhile ago, and then jumped on the Koodo deal a few weeks ago. I got the call, but decided to say no. Hoping for a price drop or a better deal when the new Iphones are announced next month.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1737 posts
327 upvotes
FYI
2 people I know have successful got this offer without being former Rogers wireless customers...

Rep asked how they heard about this plan and to provide a active Rogers wireless customers phone number.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1740 posts
510 upvotes
I got the agreement in my email. Says $100 plan but no where does it specify the 20% off to make it $80.

Any ideas?
Nov 14, 2014
62 posts
19 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
charmz wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 8:33 pm
FYI
2 people I know have successful got this offer without being former Rogers wireless customers...

Rep asked how they heard about this plan and to provide a active Rogers wireless customers phone number.
Hi there, Can you share what number they called ? Just the regular customer service number ?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
8032 posts
3608 upvotes
MVRD
Currently with Fido. I gave Rogers a call a few weeks back...but the rep on the phone wasn't able to give me the OP deal. Not sure why.

Shall I try calling again?
Feb 5, 2013
189 posts
179 upvotes
Scarborough
Quick question RFD, do i have to port back the same number i left with, or can i port a different number back to rogers?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1737 posts
327 upvotes
jas604 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 8:59 pm
Hi there, Can you share what number they called ? Just the regular customer service number ?
Same number that's in OP post, left the voicemail and got a call back.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2159 posts
484 upvotes
I left Rogers few months ago and joined Fido.

I called and they told me I am not on their winback list..

I guess Fido is their own so I am not qualified
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Oct 25, 2011
6 posts
2 upvotes
WINDSOR
windcustom wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 11:55 am
They said it would take 24-48hours for the confirmation email and up to 5 business days for shipping arrival. They also said tracking number will be included in the confirmation email. I talked to them yesterday round 3pm MST for the deal. Did not receive any email though they took out the upfront payment already from my credit card around 7PM MST. Just in case, I recorded all the detail using an Android recorder.
I received a shipping notification the same day (6 hours after the call) with tracking, and received my SIM card the next day. Mind you, it shipped from Concord, ON and I live in Windsor, ON. Shipping is mostly overnight from those locations.
itrocks4u wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 8:58 pm
I got the agreement in my email. Says $100 plan but no where does it specify the 20% off to make it $80.

Any ideas?
I received an initial email that did not have the discount, just the price plan. 24 hours later, I received another email which included any add-on's and the 20% discount.
Apr 28, 2014
115 posts
66 upvotes
Hannon, ON
I was offered iphone x $399 upfront $80/month 10gb + $500 credit

I preferred the Fido winback promotion, iphone x $0 upfront, $60/month 5gb no credit but they never called me back Face With Tears Of Joy
Bell - Gigabit + Basic TV = $71.95/mo.
Koodo - 8GB + Unli Call/text = $40/mo.
Freedom - 10gb + Unli Call/text = $39/mo.
Ecobee 3 - Free!!
Aug 31, 2013
5 posts
I switched to Bell last weekend after being with Rogers for close to 20 years with 3 lines. I spoke to retention a few times and no one was able to give me a deal remotely close to what has been posted here. No win back calls or any contact from Rogers so far, it’s quite sad that they can’t or won’t match these promotions for their loyal customers. In fact, I called the number the op posted a few months ago and didn’t get a response. So maybe I’m better off.
Feb 22, 2009
141 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
i called. they said i dont qualify any advice?