Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] BIG YMMY - Rogers WinBack $80 10GB + $500 Credits + $0 Flagship

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2019 7:10 pm
Jr. Member
Jan 3, 2008
158 posts
9 upvotes
Victoria
CoolDudeClan wrote: Uhm with a iphone that is very good... the best market plan right now is $60 for 10GB with Koodo before a device, after even just a medium tab that brings you to $75 a month. And on a medium tab a new iPhone XS will be $980 upfront (+360 put onto the tab).

Thinking you will get $60-$65 a month for 10gb with a $0 flagship and $500 credit is dreaming.
I dunno - if you can get a Saskatchewan line and a corporate 30% discount through your employer, you might be better off. I have 12 GB of data and I think my bill is just over $60 after tax, and that's with a premium plus tab. I get savings on phones every 2 years. Not quite as deep of savings up front on the device, and sure, the credits are great.

Maybe I should crunch the numbers and look at total cost over 24 months. I'm more curious about the total cost over 48 months though, as I'm not sure if there's a tab on this plan.
Newbie
Nov 14, 2018
8 posts
1 upvote
Hello,

I have add 3 lines for my friends on my CIBC Corporate account, is it possible to somehow have each credit card associated with each lines.?
Has anyone done this - If so could you please let me know how is it done.?

I don't want headache of paying bills for my 3 friends
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
15475 posts
3150 upvotes
Toronto
WadeC67277 wrote: I called the number, left my information, and the next day they called me back, and we got Pixel 3 XL, and Pixel 3. So you do get new phones too.
As of this posting, I do not know enough about Pixel to make a fair response to your posting.
I seem to be holding onto loyalty to Samsung or possibly LG. (I had the G4 before accepting the S9plus)
When the new S10 & S10 plus come out it'll be interesting to see what Rogers does...
Jr. Member
Jan 3, 2008
158 posts
9 upvotes
Victoria
Looks like Black Friday weekend plans for SK are pretty solid if you're eligible for corporate discounts...

iPhone XS Max = $459 on Ultra Tab plan
12GB data + 10 GB bonus data = 22 GB / month, unlimited Canada wide calling: $105 /month - 30%

This is better than the 10 GB $80 winback offer, no?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 28, 2009
180 posts
104 upvotes
Varun123 wrote: Hello,

I have add 3 lines for my friends on my CIBC Corporate account, is it possible to somehow have each credit card associated with each lines.?
Has anyone done this - If so could you please let me know how is it done.?

I don't want headache of paying bills for my 3 friends
You can kick them out and have them open a new account either 1 month or 3 months after you sign up, forgot how long exactly
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 22, 2005
7755 posts
960 upvotes
kurt16 wrote: Looks like Black Friday weekend plans for SK are pretty solid if you're eligible for corporate discounts...

iPhone XS Max = $459 on Ultra Tab plan
12GB data + 10 GB bonus data = 22 GB / month, unlimited Canada wide calling: $105 /month - 30%

This is better than the 10 GB $80 winback offer, no?
Yup, far better.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 14, 2006
8298 posts
1079 upvotes
kurt16 wrote: Looks like Black Friday weekend plans for SK are pretty solid if you're eligible for corporate discounts...

iPhone XS Max = $459 on Ultra Tab plan
12GB data + 10 GB bonus data = 22 GB / month, unlimited Canada wide calling: $105 /month - 30%

This is better than the 10 GB $80 winback offer, no?
Wow! 22 gig for such a low price! If i do a bit of streaming, I don’t even come close to my 10 gig limit. 22 gigs is a lot of power! Lol

Well done bruh!
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2002
1208 posts
560 upvotes
Oakville
kurt16 wrote:
This is better than the 10 GB $80 winback offer, no?
Well done. I’m curious though if someone from SK ported out what sort of winback offer they would get?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 14, 2006
8298 posts
1079 upvotes
PrimaryTech wrote: Well done. I’m curious though if someone from SK ported out what sort of winback offer they would get?
Hopefully the saskatoonian gets an arm and a leg from robbers lol
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2002
1208 posts
560 upvotes
Oakville
bobbings wrote: Hopefully the saskatoonian gets an arm and a leg from robbers lol
Lol. I was thinking a pound of flesh as well ;)
Jr. Member
Jan 3, 2008
158 posts
9 upvotes
Victoria
... I ended up getting the 128 GB iPhone XR for $0, and the 22 GB data plan for $73.50 plus tax ($105 minus 30%).

It's an Ultra tab plan, so I'll get a solid deal on a device next time around too.
Jr. Member
Nov 7, 2014
136 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
kurt16 wrote: ... I ended up getting the 128 GB iPhone XR for $0, and the 22 GB data plan for $73.50 plus tax ($105 minus 30%).

It's an Ultra tab plan, so I'll get a solid deal on a device next time around too.
How did you get your plan for this price?
Jr. Member
Nov 7, 2014
136 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
mclyin wrote: How did you get your plan for this price?
Sorry, just read your post above.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
1396 posts
121 upvotes
Spoke to rep. today was offered iphone x 256 gb for $400 up front keep my Share Everything plan $95 -25% 10gb
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1262 posts
381 upvotes
Winnipeg
this is what I see when I go online...

iPhone XR 128GB White -0$
200$ online Bill Credit
No activation fee
Plan Cost 105$- Corporate Discount (20-30%, depending upon your organization)
Images
  • Rogers.jpg

Top