• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2019 7:10 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8077 posts
882 upvotes
squall458 wrote:
Mar 4th, 2019 12:23 pm
Ah ok that makes more sense. Reaching winback will be difficult. Call in and pretend you want to add a second line. Someone will call you back. Then you complain.
I got a hold of someone just now and they confirmed they will be adding the credit today after a long hold on the phone. I don’t know what to expect at this time. I’ll wait and see.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 28, 2004
246 posts
66 upvotes
Does anyone have the number for the winback department? They used to call me weekly a few months back but I haven’t heard from them in a while now...looking to move back to Rogers from telus and want a deal!
Jan 13, 2009
4 posts
kitchener
I ported out To Koodo a few weeks ago, and no callback so far.
I did have a couple questions :

- When and if Rogers Winback does call, does it say Rogers on caller ID?
- Will they leave a voicemail ?

I ask because I get a lot of telemarketer calls, and rarely answer my phone if I don't know who it is.
May 14, 2017
136 posts
85 upvotes
Calgary, Ab
Just an info.

I’ve got the call for me last summer and add 2 lines, each with $500 credit. My 2nd line was with Fido and never with Rogers before.

A few months ago, I’ve called in for a friend that was with Fido as well and never with Rogers before, left a voice mail, and he got a call back offering the same deal. This make me believe that the deal isn’t direct to specific numbers, but for everyone who wants to get the deal.
Dec 15, 2013
11 posts
4 upvotes
I received my Rogers winback call this week after cancelling 2 weeks ago and was offered 8GB for $40 or 13GB for $50, BYOD for both. I took the $50/13GB as I was paying $44 for Fizz and the amount of problems they had just made it not worth it. My gf did the $500 credit, $80/10GB with an Iphone XR back in December. It took her 12+ calls and escalations to get the credit and correct rates applied, it was a shit show.

It's sad that we have to cancel and leave for a month to get a fair price, but that's just the way it is now. I'll keep $50/13GB until the end of time as long as Rogers doesn't screw around with my plan over time.
Nov 10, 2016
263 posts
133 upvotes
slick83 wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 1:55 pm
My wife and I went for the december promotion 60$ 10 gig plan. (switched from Rogers to Telus.). Got a call to win me back to Rogers.

I was hesitant at first but ended up biting. $500 bill credit per line AND an S9. I quickly flipped the S9 for $725. Effectively, I got $1225 per line.
Where did you sell your S9 ? 725 seams really good sell.
Oct 28, 2018
8 posts
20 upvotes
Havent received a call from them in a little while. Does anyone know the number to contact them?
Oct 27, 2018
25 posts
14 upvotes
skydeal wrote:
Apr 26th, 2019 8:34 am
Where did you sell your S9 ? 725 seams really good sell.
Seeing as it was June 22, 2018 when they wrote that, that was probably the going rate then. Today, not so much....
Feb 5, 2011
31 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
If I was a customer a few years ago, can I still get a deal like this? I understand its from a year ago
Nov 10, 2016
13 posts
2 upvotes
Fraud,they will increase your fee to $100/m few months later!
Nov 15, 2013
535 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not terribly happy with Telus, thinking about going back to Rogers. My current contract is up in October (as well as my wife). Do I have to wait for someone to reach out, or could I initiate a winback call/chat sometime in September/October?
Jul 22, 2015
486 posts
104 upvotes
Ontario
Hernani81 wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 11:23 am
Just an info.

I’ve got the call for me last summer and add 2 lines, each with $500 credit. My 2nd line was with Fido and never with Rogers before.

A few months ago, I’ve called in for a friend that was with Fido as well and never with Rogers before, left a voice mail, and he got a call back offering the same deal. This make me believe that the deal isn’t direct to specific numbers, but for everyone who wants to get the deal.
What was the promo - free phone? And how much is your monthly fee?
Jul 22, 2015
486 posts
104 upvotes
Ontario
madaman13 wrote:
Apr 26th, 2019 8:20 am
My gf did the $500 credit, $80/10GB with an Iphone XR back in December. It took her 12+ calls and escalations to get the credit and correct rates applied, it was a shit show.
Who did she call to get this deal? That's a good promo. I'd love to get this deal :)
Jan 13, 2009
4 posts
kitchener
synappzz wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 3:10 pm
I ported out To Koodo a few weeks ago, and no callback so far.
I did have a couple questions :

- When and if Rogers Winback does call, does it say Rogers on caller ID?
- Will they leave a voicemail ?

I ask because I get a lot of telemarketer calls, and rarely answer my phone if I don't know who it is.
Update: Its been 3 months since I ported over to Koodo and no winback call as of yet..