Hot Deals

[Rogers] *BYOD* Rogers $50/15GB - Unlimited Talk/Text Canadawide - YMMV (win-back)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2020 4:42 am
Dec 2, 2017
30 posts
19 upvotes
Are folks calling the Rogers number from OPs pic or the 1833 892 3338 I see in some posts?

tried both getting vm.
Jul 8, 2019
83 posts
56 upvotes
Just got this deal too... been calling for days but couldn’t reach. Finally got someone today. Wonderful rep. No around the corner or anything. Straight to the point. “Let me see cause they changed the deal to $70 a month but they might have extended”

Turns out the deal was extended but don’t know how long. Was told the activation fee can’t be waive but still a better deal over time anyways.

Thanks OP.... appreciate you coming forth with this.
Jul 8, 2019
83 posts
56 upvotes
I called the number from OP’s photo. Managed to get someone now.... if you want to call now... you might get someone right away.
Mar 24, 2012
125 posts
50 upvotes
Etobicoke
Just got the deal, said its normally for those who recently left, 30 days or less... rep said they will make an exception. I left Rogers 2 years ago. Activation fee was waived without asking.
Sep 21, 2019
74 posts
202 upvotes
Finally got through but I got a dickhead that wouldn't give me the deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
1608 posts
1081 upvotes
Mississauga
Dungaz wrote: Are folks calling the Rogers number from OPs pic or the 1833 892 3338 I see in some posts?

tried both getting vm.
called the number in the OP. went to VM the first 2 times. 3rd time got an agent.
Dec 1, 2015
382 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto, ON
That hold music is terrible. Apple at least lets you chose between different genres or even have silence as you wait.

Just called Roger's other number. When I mentioned this promotion, he said, "Where did you read that? Redflag deals?"
Mar 24, 2012
125 posts
50 upvotes
Etobicoke
superdeal007 wrote: what you guys said in the message when called?
I didnt leave a message, I just kept calling back.
Sep 14, 2006
165 posts
21 upvotes
Don’t know how you guys are getting through. Next to impossible to get someone, always get a voicemail message. Even after leaving 2 voicemails they don’t call back. Sigh.
Dec 1, 2015
382 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just got through, plan is no longer available. But was told to call back next week, that it might be offered in the new year. Best they are offering is $55 for 8 GB.
Oct 22, 2011
36 posts
7 upvotes
Kitchener
Got the deal also and the 35.00 is waived
it's been more than 2 years for me and also on a business line

the wife is talking right now and got the deal also

Thanks, OP

The people that are calling, keep calling
Sep 14, 2006
165 posts
21 upvotes
longhi wrote: Got the deal also and the 35.00 is waived
it's been more than 2 years for me and also on a business line

the wife is talking right now and got the deal also

Thanks, OP

The people that are calling, keep calling
So what did you say when they answered the phone? That you got an email about a special offer??
Dec 20, 2019
3 posts
3 upvotes
Reepicheep wrote: Just got through, plan is no longer available. But was told to call back next week, that it might be offered in the new year. Best they are offering is $55 for 8 GB.

I through them yesterday and they told me exactly the same thing yet reading through this forum all day a lot you got the deal. It’s a whole bunch of bs from them