Hot Deals

[Rogers] *BYOD* Rogers $50/15GB - Unlimited Talk/Text Canadawide - YMMV (win-back)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2020 4:42 am
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2478 posts
489 upvotes
Ontario
Clutchscotch wrote: Question is.... how long do you get to keep this deal for?? Forever? Or is Roger's going to say the plan has expired or jack up the price after 2 years?
Should be no time restrictions
Wife got winback last year, after she switched to Koodoo. Now she gets 4gb and unlimited talk fir 40 bux month to month.
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨
Dec 13, 2017
123 posts
114 upvotes
Wonder if I can get this on Fido, since they're basically the same company. I'd be willing to port over Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Did quit Rogers years ago.

EDIT: After reading the Fido thread a bit, I may give this a shot.
Feb 16, 2017
158 posts
234 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
deal_with_singh wrote: I'm receiving quite a few PM's asking for details: If you guys are using the mobile website, maybe the pictures aren't showing, all details including plan and number are there as pictures.
Hey OP, Is the Plan Compatible with the apple watch cellular?
$50/15GB Fido Unlimited CAD Minutes, Unlimited INTL Text, Unlimited MMS/Video
Nov 12, 2016
82 posts
30 upvotes
PoisonFlame wrote: I ported to PM about 4 months ago from an additional line on a plan. The main line of the said plan is still active. I didn't receive any winback call. Would I still be eligible for winback based on this info?
They mark the accounts that are eligible. And no matter what you say they won’t do it unless you received correspondence from them and they can see if they sent it to you or not.
Nov 12, 2016
82 posts
30 upvotes
MaxPower13 wrote: Does the winback apply to any prepaid accounts? I had one with Rogers for a few years then ported out to VoIP.ms 2 years ago. Still have the number.
Your number has to be apart of their win back campaign. Not everyone is offered it.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1719 posts
535 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Seems like a nice deal.
How do we cancel without losing our number?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16808 posts
3210 upvotes
Toronto
XSHABX wrote: Hey OP, Is the Plan Compatible with the apple watch cellular?
I do have a smart watch plan linked to this and haven’t noticed any changes (still part of the 3 month free deal from a. Couple weeks back)
Clee wrote: Seems like a nice deal.
No guarantees, ymmv but my rep reinstated my old number that was cancelled
Real Estate Agent, CPA, CA
Mar 6, 2019
100 posts
126 upvotes
Can confirm this, and it was confirmed in that Fido thread. I called the original Fido number (despite never having been a Fido customer, only Rogers but they share the same system?), and left a voicemail. Got a call a week later from Rogers offering the plan, and took it. I switched from Rogers to a Telus corp plan ($76 for 20gb), but this was too good to pass up and I switched back.

Coupled with the $290 Series 4 Apple Watch Rogers deal, my bill is now $60 for 15gb with an Apple Watch :D

This site is incredible.
Dec 7, 2012
260 posts
229 upvotes
Kelowna
I left Rogers in December of 2017 and ported my number to Koodo for the $60/10GB plan. Has anyone had success calling the winback number after not being a customer for so long?
Sep 9, 2008
275 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
Any way to get this for a current Rogers customer?

I still have a year left on my tab, currently on 5+1 gig plan for the same price..
all your staples coupons are belong to us
Mar 23, 2019
152 posts
71 upvotes
afzan wrote: For people that were able to get this deal, how long ago did you leave Rogers?

I left Rogers years ago
I wonder the same thing.

I left Rogers about 8years ago.

I will try to call this number tmr anyway.
May 22, 2015
177 posts
64 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Yea, make sure they won't raise the price, roger$ good on that..
Mar 22, 2019
73 posts
47 upvotes
I changed my number after leaving Rogers. My rogers account still opens with the email ID. Does anybody have an idea if I can still get winback deal?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16808 posts
3210 upvotes
Toronto
EngineNo9 wrote: Any way to get this for a current Rogers customer?

I still have a year left on my tab, currently on 5+1 gig plan for the same price..
Win back only, you need to leave them to get the deal
Real Estate Agent, CPA, CA
Nov 19, 2015
7 posts
8 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Clee wrote: Seems like a nice deal.

U can keep your number by porting out to any company other than or Fido or Rogers. I did this for 2 lines in November. Porter both to an existing account in telus, got the email the next day, and a call the day after, Was Ported back to fido with the deal