Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

*BYOD* Rogers $50/15GB - Unlimited Talk/Text Canadawide - YMMV (win-back)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2021 8:02 pm
May 25, 2018
121 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
stutunaru wrote: Is this deal still available as i contacted CR and i have been talked there is no such deal and that they can offer 10GB no tab for 75$ which is a no go for me.
Did you port out or cancel?
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2010
1565 posts
2379 upvotes
Toronto
Is this plan shareable? If so, how much is the additional line?
Deal Guru
Apr 24, 2006
10913 posts
1064 upvotes
Mississauga
It says the number is disconnected? I ported out from Roger's but never got the email. What number should I call to see if I am on their list for the winback?
Dec 18, 2012
57 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Just a note. I got the deal a while ago. The first bill came in and they included the $35 activation fee.

Anyway... I told them that I was told the fee would be waived.

All good. They waived the fee.
Nov 21, 2018
44 posts
24 upvotes
Just ported out to Koodo - hope I get an email or call today from Rogers
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5771 posts
7832 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
burgerchef618 wrote: Just ported out to Koodo - hope I get an email or call today from Rogers
Can you do me a favor
If you want. Ask them if they could throw in a Note 10+. What would the cost of phone and plan be. Thanks
May 25, 2018
121 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
burgerchef618 wrote: Just ported out to Koodo - hope I get an email or call today from Rogers
Ported out to Telus lol, same boat same boat!
Jun 2, 2008
52 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Deal still active. Got Call back for my Wife's line today
Jan 8, 2020
9 posts
2 upvotes
Ported out to koodo on the 19th. No call no email. Should i give winback a call? Or wait? Can someone who called winback tell me what to say? Thank you
Sep 4, 2018
141 posts
79 upvotes
Canada
I called Rogers customer service and they offered me $65 main line + $50 for my other 3 lines for a total of 4 lines combined. All lines get 15GB each shareable and will give me $100 credit per line and first month free on the main line. I also got 10% discount because I'm a Desjardins member, $192.50 plus taxes for all 4 lines. I'm currently with Videotron and the service is Ok, but not great. I live in Montreal, currently have main line @ $46 for 15gb and other 3 lines @ $35 for 6gb each. All are non shareable. Is it worth it to move to Rogers? Price is ongoing with Videotron as I’m on a BYOD month to month plan.

My 2 kids are having a little trouble with the 6gb monthly, wife and I are fine. They may just have to cope or buy blocks of data if I decide to stay with Videotron.

EDIT: Just called Videotron and mentioned the Rogers deal and was able to get an additional $12 off monthly for 2 years, guess I will stay for now.

TIA
Oct 25, 2006
37 posts
23 upvotes
is this better to do at the begining of the month so at least you have a bit of time incase they call the bluff and you gotta go else where lol?
Sep 21, 2015
254 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
JaniceA150483 wrote: I was EPP, I scheduled the cancellation on feb 17, I got 2 missed call from Fido in the Feb 15, when I call back, it say they will reach me again, as of now, I’m still waiting, I wonder if they will call me becoz I’m EPP.
Hey so did they ever call you? Were those missed calls from Fido, or did you mean to say Rogers?
Nov 21, 2018
44 posts
24 upvotes
X_SoLjA wrote: Deal still active. Got Call back for my Wife's line today
Can I ask when you ported out? I ported out on the 19th and I'm still waiting for a call or email
Sep 13, 2006
130 posts
95 upvotes
If you don't want the hassle of signing up with another carrier, porting out, and waiting for Rogers to call you I signed up for an easier alternative -- there's an unadvertised 7GB plan for $65/month. I looked at the last two years of data usage and I've never gone over 5GB in a month, so I felt safe with 7GB. I was also able to get an iPhone 11 Pro for $40/month with the $35 activation credited back and an additional $65 credit.

It's not as good a deal as $50 for 15GB, obviously...but if you want a new phone on the $50 plan, you have to pay the full financing so you're netting out at the same cost per month. You get more data, but if you're like me and don't need it anyways, saving the hassle might be worth it.
Jan 8, 2020
9 posts
2 upvotes
No calls or email so i called the 18338923338 still active. The guy told me theres a *list* and im not on it. Went on chat to ask rep to send winback an email asking for deal. Hope that works.
May 12, 2006
551 posts
520 upvotes
ON
XtraClip wrote: I called Rogers customer service and they offered me $65 main line + $50 for my other 3 lines for a total of 4 lines combined. All lines get 15GB each shareable and will give me $100 credit per line and first month free on the main line. I also got 10% discount because I'm a Desjardins member, $192.50 plus taxes for all 4 lines. I'm currently with Videotron and the service is Ok, but not great. I live in Montreal, currently have main line @ $46 for 15gb and other 3 lines @ $35 for 6gb each. All are non shareable. Is it worth it to move to Rogers? Price is ongoing with Videotron as I’m on a BYOD month to month plan.

My 2 kids are having a little trouble with the 6gb monthly, wife and I are fine. They may just have to cope or buy blocks of data if I decide to stay with Videotron.

EDIT: Just called Videotron and mentioned the Rogers deal and was able to get an additional $12 off monthly for 2 years, guess I will stay for now.

TIA
In Ottawa Videotron signal is way stronger than Telus or bell, and I'm in the middle of the city.

Also, I find it laughable that Rogers thinks 10gb for 75 is competitive. I get 13gb, unlimited everything else USA and Canada wide for 60 with Videotron.

And being Videotron you can choose whether you want to connect to Videotron towers or Bell, Rogers towers.

If you're in the Quebec city to Ottawa corridor I would suggest waiting for one of their deals.
Nov 20, 2015
20 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just switch to the Zoomer deal. I know they use the Rogers network and not sure if they are affiliated with Rogers. I wait to see if I get the call/email for the $50/15GB. Let's see if after 15 years if I was a valued customer.
Jul 12, 2018
254 posts
421 upvotes
Etobicoke
From what I read Earlier on this forum, it won't work because Rogers owns them so they are still getting your money. You have to switch to bell or Telus or freedom, then they will call you(maybe)
AP
Nov 20, 2015
20 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
That's okay with me, I'm still good with the Zoomer $36 deal.
Sep 28, 2012
280 posts
140 upvotes
Mississauga
I use one of TFN -Toll Free Number to call and left a voicemail yesterday, received call today - deal.

I ported to TELUS and now back to Rogers. Very happy!