Expired Hot Deals

Rogers

Locked: {Rogers} Cable internet 100/10 unlimited for $60 + tax

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2016 6:32 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jr. Member
Sep 3, 2015
181 posts
111 upvotes
Kitchener- Waterloo

[Rogers] {Rogers} Cable internet 100/10 unlimited for $60 + tax

My cable internet (100u) is about to expire next month so when I called Rogers yesterday, they transferred to their retention department and this is what they offered me.

Rogers 100u (100/10) Unlimited downloads with modem.
$60+tax ($25 credit every month off of regular $84.99) on a 2 yr contract.

The rep told me it is available till March 24. This is a really good deal for the speed and price and of course unlimited bandwidth.

I am not sure if this is for new customers but you can try it if interested. :cheesygri
Share:
9 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
2518 posts
2347 upvotes
Toronto
That deals been around since the Ignite plans came out around a year ago. It was cheaper before the recent price increase which made it 60+tax

Image

I've had it for the past 6 months, no contract. Just promo for 1 year.

Keep up to date in this thread for the latest roger retention deals

rogers-cable-retentions-new-customers-d ... ed-785331/
Sr. Member
Sep 17, 2007
846 posts
664 upvotes
Toronto
Unlimited bandwidth, but will get crtc notices asking you to pay 5k for the torrents you download
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 24, 2011
722 posts
412 upvotes
Ottawa
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: Unlimited bandwidth, but will get crtc notices asking you to pay 5k for the torrents you download
Just keep your VPN on 24/7 and forget about it.
Sr. Member
Mar 11, 2004
708 posts
48 upvotes
Thanks for this lifemusic!!!! I just signed up for the same deal. Only hitch is $200.00 cancellation fee if cancelling in the first year and $100.00 cancellation fee if cancelling in the second year. I don't plan on cancelling at that speed and unlimited bandwidth :)
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
3083 posts
1408 upvotes
Damn, 100mbs...I may give them a call.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2004
2128 posts
837 upvotes
Ottawa
freddyprinze wrote: Thanks for this lifemusic!!!! I just signed up for the same deal. Only hitch is $200.00 cancellation fee if cancelling in the first year and $100.00 cancellation fee if cancelling in the second year. I don't plan on cancelling at that speed and unlimited bandwidth :)
Were you an existing customer? I tried to get this sub yesterday with a regular sales rep (I'm currently a Teksavvy customer) but no luck! I wonder would retentions do a new sign-up?
yadda, yadda, yadda
Newbie
Apr 12, 2015
45 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
pauldryan wrote: Were you an existing customer? I tried to get this sub yesterday with a regular sales rep (I'm currently a Teksavvy customer) but no luck! I wonder would retentions do a new sign-up?
also interested in switching from teksavvy.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 26, 2010
1166 posts
492 upvotes
Ottawa
So do you need to have other rogers products (Cable TV, phone, cell phone, etc..) in order to get this deal?

Or do you have to be a student, senior or some other special corporate client, existing customer with x years with rogers, etc..?

Last time i read about this deal I was unable to get it because i did not meet the requirements above.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)