Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Rogers] Roger's Cable Retentions & New Customers Deal Thread! (2019) *READ THREAD SUMMARY*

Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2005
1651 posts
84 upvotes
Any reps in Markham? Looking for only cable TV. New customer.
Feb 15, 2020
6 posts
Looking for a rep in Scarborough M1B, hoping to sign up today or tmr, please PM.
Apr 20, 2009
130 posts
82 upvotes
Ottawa
hi
I am in Ottawa
in internet only customer, current promo (1gb) paying $37 expiring now.
any deals going on for renewal?

pls pm

thanks
Jul 8, 2008
27 posts
3 upvotes
New customer looking for internet only package in Oshawa.
Any leads or reps with offers?
Apr 29, 2015
158 posts
146 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Hello
I am in Ottawa as well - internet/cable customer, current promos expiring soon .
Any deals going on for renewal - pm me please!
Thanks
Jul 14, 2008
55 posts
16 upvotes
My 1-year Ignite Internet only deal just ended. I was only able to get 49.99+tax for Ignite Internet. It's a 12 month discount (can switch anytime but subject to customary price increases). Take it with a grain of salt but one of the reps I spoke with suggested that next year Ignite Internet will only be available if you also subscribe to a TV package.
Apr 4, 2007
24 posts
Current Rogers cable customer. Any reps on here able to offer me a gigabit internet and Ignite tv combo deal? Please PM me. Thanks.
Wins:
Pepsi WEH 2009: Flip Mino HD
Intel 2008: Dynadock Magazine:
Now: Tickets to Family Values Tour (Summer 2007)
Pepsi Win Every Hour 2007: NHL 08 (x2), Xbox 360, HD TV :cheesygri , Signed Sidney Crosby Hockey Stick
Now Magazine: Several movie passes
Nov 7, 2006
141 posts
35 upvotes
new customer, any Rogers Internet Deal in Markham?
Dec 13, 2008
28 posts
1 upvote
Who did you speak to in order to get this? Looking for something similar.
YorkU wrote: Yes I took it, since no contract. It also includes a home phone with some nice features, which I didn't take (same 89.99). The install was waived but it's usually 150. I've opted for self install since no home phone and I don't like technicians wondering about my place. It also comes with a eero and pods if the signal is not good enough, at no cost (I'll need to call later to ask for them), but I guess it's just the regular eero Pro + 2 beacons. Considering Bell charges $5 for their plume pods (i've seen some get waived but not for new clients), it's not that bad to have eero for free. And for some weird reason my older nextbox3.0 is now mine for free too (I never paid for it, so it's weird). Not sure what to do with it, but Rogers win back said I can sell it back to Rogers for some credit. Is it worth doing or just put it up on kiji? Anyone had those rent-to-own mistakes with rogers before?
Dec 25, 2009
2 posts
New customer, looking for gigabit internet in Mississauga (L5W) area. Any reps can PM, thanks!
Dec 4, 2013
375 posts
140 upvotes
Mississauga
New customer looking for internet deals in (N3T) area code in brantford. Please PM
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2005
2096 posts
95 upvotes
MonkeyTennis wrote: I tried by calling the number back and it is some sort of outbound call centre # that Rogers uses 1-855-760-4838 that you can't actually speak to an actual person from. Hopefully they will call back soon.
Check your email/spam mail if you've already put in your cancellation. That's how I got my number to call for winback deals.
Nov 3, 2018
115 posts
53 upvotes
How can a person with internet Ignite U150 have 300 mbit download? How it works? Roger's does not have capabilities to limit the speed in some neighbourhoods?
Dec 29, 2012
859 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto
What reasons are people giving to be asked to be transferred to the Office of the President? And can this be done on Facebook chat?
Apr 26, 2016
198 posts
30 upvotes
After escalating to the office of the President regarding renewing my internet new price, here is the response I received:
Further to the review of your account, we determined that your request relates to the pricing of
our products and/or services which are not handled by the Office of the President.
Has anybody received something like this?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

africanstar