• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2019 12:36 pm
[OP]
Dec 22, 2010
289 posts
79 upvotes
London

Rogers cable for TV and the internet outage

About 11pm yesterday, there was outage in my apartment building along with the neighborhood area. It was around 12 AM when the electricity came back but the Rogers cable hasn't come back yet. TV and The internet hasn't been working ever since. I called to Rogers and the guy said they are working on the problem but they don't know when it will be fixed. I've never experienced something like this before, so my question is, can this last longer than already it has? I've got a bad feeling about this.
3 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
24462 posts
1664 upvotes
Markham, ON
once its done...just ask for a credit on the down days
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
3274 posts
458 upvotes
testmann wrote: About 11pm yesterday, there was outage in my apartment building along with the neighborhood area. It was around 12 AM when the electricity came back but the Rogers cable hasn't come back yet. TV and The internet hasn't been working ever since. I called to Rogers and the guy said they are working on the problem but they don't know when it will be fixed. I've never experienced something like this before, so my question is, can this last longer than already it has? I've got a bad feeling about this.
There is nothing you could do. These are due to unpredictable winds. Relax.
I dont care about Ethics, morals, rules or laws. I will apologies only when I get caught.
I try not to apologies but sometimes do it. not because its right thing but it benefits me.