Cell Phones

Rogers corporate plans - any deals to be had on the cost of the phone?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2015 2:53 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 19, 2015
1 posts
Hamilton, ON

Rogers corporate plans - any deals to be had on the cost of the phone?

I am eligible for a corporate plan with Rogers through the company that I work for. The plan seems pretty good (unlimited Canada wide talk, unlimited texting, the usual call display/voicemail, etc. and 1GB of data) - before taxes is $59/month. I'm looking at the new iPhone 6 which they're offering for $348.

I'm going to be a new Rogers customer (leaving Bell for the corporate plan) - does anyone know if there would be any ways to talk Rogers down on the cost of the phone (or credits to be had)? I know usually deals are made with the customer retention department, but does anyone know how to get deals as a new customer? I believe when I phone to set-up the account it's the Corporate Sales department I will be talking to.
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8764 posts
2394 upvotes
aleigh88 wrote: I am eligible for a corporate plan with Rogers through the company that I work for. The plan seems pretty good (unlimited Canada wide talk, unlimited texting, the usual call display/voicemail, etc. and 1GB of data) - before taxes is $59/month. I'm looking at the new iPhone 6 which they're offering for $348.

I'm going to be a new Rogers customer (leaving Bell for the corporate plan) - does anyone know if there would be any ways to talk Rogers down on the cost of the phone (or credits to be had)? I know usually deals are made with the customer retention department, but does anyone know how to get deals as a new customer? I believe when I phone to set-up the account it's the Corporate Sales department I will be talking to.
Not sure if this helps, but I was able to go to Best Buy(or any dealer for this matter), activate a new line under their weekly sale offer, then call corporate rogers to have them switch the plan. The phone price was about $75 cheaper than what Rogers direct was offeringit to me.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3898 posts
2322 upvotes
Halifax
Chatr does Canada wide unlimited talk, text, and 1 GB of data for $50 a month. If you get the airtime at loblaws tax free sales, no tax. Downside is no phone. If you autopay, $10 a month discount for 8 months.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)