Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

EPP: Rogers 20/25GB Infinite $50/month BYOD or $69 month with new iPhone

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2021 11:32 pm
Mar 24, 2020
4 posts
2 upvotes

[Rogers] EPP: Rogers 20/25GB Infinite $50/month BYOD or $69 month with new iPhone

New customers only and must qualify for EPP plan. Also received my first 3 months free but I think that is just the one Dealer that is offering that. Set to expire tomorrow. Comes with all the features and voicemail + Canada-wide talk/text.
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 30th, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
16 replies
Sep 30, 2019
92 posts
383 upvotes
What’s tab? Which iPhone?

Include more details pl
Jun 26, 2019
40 posts
41 upvotes
Yes please put more info lol.

What iPhone and what dealer?
Oct 2, 2020
25 posts
46 upvotes
2 year lease, so you have to return the phone after 2 years. No thanks.
Red flag deals suck...good bye.
Oct 15, 2008
654 posts
170 upvotes
London
This has to be the IPhone SE
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2003
1430 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
EPP in title...kind of important.
To be or not to be...where is the question?
Nov 16, 2004
992 posts
22 upvotes
is this plan still possible to get , how to get if on EPP ? thx.
Mar 24, 2020
4 posts
2 upvotes
Very sorry...I didn't plan on monitoring this, just alerting people. I can PM you the name of the dealer and yes it was an SE2. You own the device and do NOT need to return it after 24 months and if you are a Public Sector employee (I am not) or work for a large company (my wife does) you qualify.
Nov 28, 2019
17 posts
2 upvotes
Can you please send me your dealers information or the link to get the plan
Nov 28, 2019
17 posts
2 upvotes
That plan is not there. I only see 56$ for 10g & 60$ for 20

Im intrested in the 50$ for 20g byod
Jul 1, 2019
83 posts
29 upvotes
You need to do the math first. Let me frame it in another way. They are actually offering you money today to sell them back the phone in two years. Now compare their purchase (your discount) to what a comparable phone is worth two years hence and what you will find is they are actually offering more than what the resale value will be in two years. Unfortunately iPhones have lost some of their resale value. Firstly, because Apple is reselling older models on their website which hurts the secondary market. They never used to do that. And then also they are budget options now which also hurts the resale market. If I'm a consumer I can now decide between buying a used iphone 11 max or simply buy the 12 or the 12 mini which will end up only 2-3 hundred more (and its brand new with warranty). Where as I used to sell my phones for 50% value after two years I am not noticing I am getting something closer to 30% value. In conclusion, after this slight digression, you are better off doing the lease program if you want to upgrade every two years. And even if you don't, you can just buy the remaining portion at the end of the term. It all ends up being the same. The lease option just gives you more flexibility to give it back or to keep it.
sales999 wrote: 2 year lease, so you have to return the phone after 2 years. No thanks.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
4451 posts
2139 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks again for the referral to the dealer OP. Thanked!

I just ported back to this plan after originally leaving Rogers $65/10+5 gigs for Telus EPP $50/20 gigs in October. Telus' service, mainly LTE, is absolute garbage in Whitby and I have very little faith of it being any kind of reliable at my cottage in the Kawartha Lakes region.

Although the deal may be expired now, confirming the following details for porting both my wife and my numbers.
- $50/20 gigs (pooled or individual, your choice) BYOD
- or you can do $65/25 gigs and they give you an iPhone (don't know which one, I'm an android user)
- $45 activation fee, but you get $150 credit/first 3 months free on every account
- 5G network access for capable devices
- "unlimited" data, gets reduced to 3G speeds after the high speed cap, no overage fees
- discount applies to all lines on the account (previously the discount was reduced for additional lines added.
- can add up to 5 lines, all receiving the same discount
- must be eligible for EPP
- pricing/discounts are locked in provided you don't make any changes to the plan.
- credit card credit check required

Overall, I'm happy given that I've managed to reduce my phone bill over the last 3 months and get more data in the process.

The downvotes on this thread were unnecessary.
-
Mar 9, 2009
65 posts
79 upvotes
Ottawa
Which iphone and is it do you have to bring it back? can you pm me for more information please.
Nov 26, 2020
374 posts
332 upvotes
Just recently became a gov employee...wife been working for gov for 17 yrs. Had rogers phones on EPP for years, then left and brought her to my company EPP few years ago. She was telling me about this the other day. Got excited and ready to make a leap back...checked my current EPP and found that I've been paying $40/20GB for almost a year now. LOL. No need to leave...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)