Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] Rogers Extreme Internet $45 for 8 years

May 15, 2011
57 posts
54 upvotes
****** wrote: ****************.
Question.
Do you know if this deal is compatible / available to customers in buildings that have Rogers cable TV paid by the condominium corp?
- I get a Rogers bill, however no cable TV is charged. (I think it is just to keep track of the terminal)
- No cable internet is currently installed.
Thanks.
Apr 23, 2006
93 posts
19 upvotes
North York
All Rogers offers are catalogued in a wiki of sorts, known as IQ (aka Library). Terms, Conditions and Details of every offer are stored there, available for any employee to view and refer to. This offer explicitly states that the total cost is $45 for 8 years. It's cut and dry. There isn't any way to misunderstand the offer.
lnkn wrote: It's not that I don't trust you..I just find it hard to trust Rogers. How are they guaranteeing that price for 8 years? Just curious. In my 8+ years with Rogers they have guaranteed many, many, many things and failed to deliver on everything. A phone call is always necessary to work out a new deal like every 3-4 months. Eventually I got sick of it.

So just wondering how they can assure you of no price increases..
Apr 23, 2006
93 posts
19 upvotes
North York
professorbuy wrote: Question.
Do you know if this deal is compatible / available to customers in buildings that have Rogers cable TV paid by the condominium corp?
- I get a Rogers bill, however no cable TV is charged. (I think it is just to keep track of the terminal)
- No cable internet is currently installed.
Thanks.
Yes, it should be fully compatible. *******************
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3355 posts
1259 upvotes
Brampton
is there an additional block of bandwidth we can add on to the deal mr ender?
nada
Jun 30, 2009
63 posts
10 upvotes
Brantford
So I won't be able to get this since I'm a existing customer even though I'm not on a contact?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
6471 posts
1483 upvotes
wendell095 wrote: So I won't be able to get this since I'm a existing customer even though I'm not on a contact?
There's a good chance that they will offer it to you as you're not on a contract. They would rather keep you as a customer than loose you.
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
Sep 27, 2003
10206 posts
2752 upvotes
Newmarket
mark_in_2k wrote: There's a good chance that they will offer it to you as you're not on a contract. They would rather keep you as a customer than loose you.
I've had 21 years of business, and I am not being offered this.
RFD Forums Moderator
Jan 5, 2009
569 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I was offered ultimate w/ 250gb cap for $50 for 1 yr contract + free modem and no setup fees and I still said no to them. Like others have said I didn't want to have to call back in 3-4 months to renegotiate.

I may have considered that 300gb for $30 on no contract offer though, I knew the rep was holding out on me! I called to cancel around that same time too
Oct 8, 2012
295 posts
107 upvotes
Lool oh man. I just got offered the 15/10 with unlimited usage for $57 from Bell.
Jun 24, 2009
195 posts
57 upvotes
Pay $45 a month for 300gb with Rogers... This is the ultimate too
Not like an extra 100gb would do much...