Expired Hot Deals

[ROGERS] Get 1GB of additional monthly data for $1 !!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2016 8:39 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1414 posts
517 upvotes
Narkham

[ROGERS] Get 1GB of additional monthly data for $1 !!

"Limited Time Offer: Get
1GB of additional monthly data for only an extra $1!
Starting July 15, 2016 to end of day
July 18, customers performing a HUP or NAC on a Share Everything or Share Everything + plan on a 2-year
term will get an extra 1 GB of data per month for 24 months for an additional $1 a month!"

Fine print:
"Offer is available only to one telephone number per account number, bonus GB is not shareable. Will have access within 1 week of activation."

Not a double your data offer but not bad. Eligible only for in market share everything plans, who are under contract (no byod)
18 replies
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2388 posts
1126 upvotes
Mississauga
Limit of 1GB I'm assuming? No way would they let you add 20gbs for $20 and keep that on a term.
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
1706 posts
680 upvotes
Vancouver
vinnie1990 wrote: Limit of 1GB I'm assuming? No way would they let you add 20gbs for $20 and keep that on a term.
No duh.

Good deal though. Wish I could do that to my corporate Telus plan.
Brown ahead for Bure. Bure going in.. he scores! Pavel Bure has won it for the Vancouver Canucks! It's a triple overtime hat-trick for Vancouver!
- Western Conference Quarter-Final Game 7, April 30, 1994
Sep 21, 2007
245 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Just called their customer service, it's for new customer or existing customer adding a new share plan. I have a share data plan with my wife already so we are not eligible.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9314 posts
56707 upvotes
Ontario
kinda cold since they charges you a lot. They raised about $10 more on BYOD 2 months ago .
Dec 23, 2009
224 posts
46 upvotes
Yah its only for new costumers or costumers adding an addition line ..... the restrictions are

"Available to new customers who activate a primary line on an eligible plan or existing customers who add an additional line or perform a hardware upgrade on either a primary or an additional line on an eligible plan." And in the fine print you must pay the $20 activation fee that normally gets waived ... so basically this is 1G extra per month over 2 years for $44. If I was just re upping with Rogers it would be fair value and I would get it - but its not much of a deal
Apr 9, 2012
345 posts
105 upvotes
same Deal with Bell on hardware upgrades or new acts with 1gb min data
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2265 posts
952 upvotes
Montreal, QC
too bad about the restriction. would have love an extra 1gb even though i already have 8gb (extra 2gb with the desjardins promo of last fall)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)