Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

HOT! iPad 6th Gen LTE $359/$479 32gb/128gb

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2019 4:04 pm
Mar 7, 2009
659 posts
260 upvotes
Ottawa
Aminour wrote: So the deal is back on rogers website.
I had the same situation with laval store, & place vertu (Montreal). And both manager are refusing to sell the ipad with no terms.
Yes, this is a freaking joke. Rogers (on the Phone) has no control on their stores.
And the only way to get the iPad 6gen 128Gb for 469$+tx is by phone + a data plan for 10$/month. + 35$ activation fees

I called the OPC, CTCS, CRTC & Competition Bureau Canada all of them can do nothing since no contract was signed.
the only possibility is with OPC to fill a complain for misleading advertising...

what a joke !
same here. no stock at rogers stores nearby. contacted Rogers chat, they cannot sell the tablet without a tablet plan - retail store may be able to do it (up to the store)

signed up with the agent, I can cancel the tablet plan anytime, since there is no contract. it is still a good deal even with the $35 activation fee
Aug 11, 2012
300 posts
564 upvotes
Halifax
The pricing seems to (still?) be available at Rogers & Fido. Has anyone recently got one or price-matched elsewhere?

Contacted Rogers via live chat a couple of days ago, made it clear that I want to buy it no-term and that I do not have an account with Rogers. The agent said no problem, we will setup an account and then purchase the tablet; but in order to have a Rogers account it is mandatory to have a credit check. I said I'm paying for it in full and not financing or asking for credit, I do not want an unnecessary credit check, just a simple purchase. He said his systems do not allow him to proceed otherwise.
Not to know is bad; not to wish to know is worse. ☕
Mar 20, 2006
503 posts
106 upvotes
If not a Rogers customer, and if I want to limit the data spend to $10/mo, is the Rogers 100MB plan actually the best there is for this tablet?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)